No announcement yet.

JCF=Ghost Town now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not whether you are a paying member or not. The same people post all the time. Maybe you have become stale. And maybe I have. But that's not the point. You PEOPLE are the bored or Board. It's up to you to liven the place up.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

The Platinum Forums are just us, really.
      But fewer in number.
      I come here to be a post whore, whatever that means.

I have been in other forums, and the depth of knowledge of this board fits my quest.
      There's flaming, but it's not like most other boards. It's mature, but not snobbish.
      And, I have figured out that many of the members are 80's and 90's rock has beens and wannabes like me. .

Oh, and the self policing of the board is amongst the best. It's a great little town.

Comment

I've notice the lighter traffic of some pompous aholes that just want to show their tits. The now reduced fleamarket fluidity has lightened the traffic of some other gear-shark whores that just wanted to prey and re-pack their maletas.
        But IMHO a good thing. There are assholes everywhere, heck we all have one hidden somewhere within us but I'll take this place any day of the week over HC or the FF.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
          I'm pretty much always lurking around here somewhere. It's definitely a lot quieter than it used to be, especially now that BillZ isn't posting as much as he used to. (Hope all's ok Bill!)
          I am noticing a bit more of an antagonistic edge to some of the threads, which bothers me a little, and I'm not sure if the whole Platinum thing was a great idea. That being said, it's still by far the best guitar forum out there!
          Thanks Snoogs.

Things could be better at home I take things as they come. But they just keep fuggin' coming!!!

I LOVE this place!!!! It is the ONLY place I visit online! It makes me happy to know I made alot of you guys laugh with me or at me. Things haven't been the same for a better part of a year. Because of my own choosing, you guys became my entire social outlet. I don't play nice with others in the real world. Due to my dealings with people were often very negative.

I've been sidetracked with matters at home. These are things I hate talking about..or thinking about. This place, along with my music was always my escape.

"Bill's new home" became much too SLOW to veiw or post on. Most of the time I can't a page to load, or lose everything I attemped to post there..it's pretty dead in the water.

The lack of interest here is NOT about Jackson/Charvel guitars or prices!!!! People who care for those matters don't contribute much in this Non-related section. Just as I don't contribute much in those sections. All I ever wanted to do since day one is have fun and ALWAYS fuck around..and that's exactly what I did. I noticed some friends of mine have left all together because I haven't been talking with them. I hope they don't perceive that as anything personal.

In early 2002, I took the liberty and made this place my own personal locker room. A place for me to bullshit about anything and everything. Many liked or hated it whatever I say, but it held their interest reguardless. The numbers of views just confirm this. I'm 43, this shit got me in trouble at schools, in the police department, and even here early on. I'm the same outspoken asshole. Its that I have important things to be concerned about. There is no room on my plate to argue over silly crap at this time.

Many of you agree..look at some of the "sigs" right on this thread. Maybe I should go into the fortune cookie biz.

I would like to be more active again..there's alot of new blood..we could have the exact same fun as the old days..trust me.

Trust me.

I do miss you guys. I had so MANY crazy moments with you...there can be many more
          Last edited by horns666; 03-20-2008, 06:36 PM. Reason: Typos fuggums
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill,
            Just go back, krank that fucking Uber and rock on!!!!

Don't go soft on me you big Gargoyle!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
              I've notice the lighter traffic of some pompous aholes that just want to show their tits. The now reduced fleamarket fluidity has lightened the traffic of some other gear-shark whores that just wanted to prey and re-pack their maletas.
              But IMHO a good thing. There are assholes everywhere, heck we all have one hidden somewhere within us but I'll take this place any day of the week over HC or the FF.
              "Man... I don't know what the FUCK you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart."
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Bill,Don't go soft on me you big Gargoyle!
                +1 Read my sig. That's classic Dr. Bill.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yeah!!!!!!! you know itz.

Comment

Ghost Town?

"Too much fighting on de dance floor"

Fucking hell, now I've got that in my head, I'll be singing it all weekend.

Thanks.

So it's a bit quiet at the mo, but it'll liven up. I like it here, I can have a laugh, insult people without being a nasty cunt, cast aspersions on certain people's sexuality - no names! (BTW, anyone seen Wilks-baby lately?)
                    I can also be serious, pass on anything that I know that might help someone.
                    I also do a fair bit of reading back through the past and have picked up some handy hints and tips etc. It's a damned sight easier to read than some of these cliquey-brown-nose sites full of in-jokes and total bollocks.

The people who post, whether I agree with their opinions or not, keep me coming back. There's nobody here (apart from me maybe) who is a real tosser. I can only recall 1 "Douche of the Day" who rightly got fucked off. Some forums are full of that kind of shite.

Right, I'm off to take the piss out of someone who said he was "going to be a sponge" Oooh, ducky, I hope you meet a nice hard "stone" soon. Ha!
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

OK then,

I will turn this place back into the stinkiest, sleeziest, perverted, sickest place we all know and love...but this a brotherhood and we need to do this together. Then let the fun ensue..

I'd probly do much better in the VIP area (less restrictions) ..but I don't think that would be fair to anyone that don't have access there..

What say you bruthas?
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        I will turn this place back into the stinkiest, sleeziest, perverted, sickest place we all know and love
                        Fucking hell mate, I'm trying my hardest, I really am!
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          OK then,

I will turn this place back into the stinkiest, sleeziest, perverted, sickest place we all know and love...but this a brotherhood and we need to do this together. Then let the fun ensue..

Comment

I've notice the lighter traffic of some pompous aholes that just want to show their tits.
                            I've shown my titties plenty of times here, but am I really an A-hole? :ROTF:
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't post much here, and I didn't post much on the older forums, but I can say right at the moment I don't even own any jackson/charvel guitars, let alone any FMIC product.

I used to have several soloists and KV and warriors, but, I just lost interest in those shapes and went back to playing what I always have.

Having said that, I probably come back and check here more than any other site, with exception to hugeracksinc.com

Now I paid my membership fee, and don't even use the things I paid for haha, I'm clusterfucked by the classified section and HATE it, I used to love checking daily and have bought several things from it, since the change I hvan't stepped foot inside for longer than 3 seconds before I say FUCKIT! haha Also the platinum lounge? well, I don't have anything funny to say, I'm just a fuckin boring Canadian

and I work to damn much.....maybe thats why I'm never here

C

Comment

Bill, I've had your number since about day two, and you are truly a great one.
                                I fully expected for you to drag me through the dirt, and bust my hairy balls, but you "got it" about me quicker than anyone, and gave your blessing for me to go and chase bones at will.

Not sucking up, you're still the kind of a-hole cop I like to have on the street.
                                And my hat's off to you for that service!

Comment

Working...
                                X