• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG RED!
    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      A stunt gone bad is a "What a bunch of dumbasses". An accident would be if the kid tripped doing his stunt and got his head stuck in the sand. That's the dif.
      Sorry fett, a stunt gone bad is an accident. Remember when Evel jumped the fountains in Vegas and broke all his bones? That was an accident, right? Or did he MEAN to flip over the handlebars and break all the bones in his body? I don't think that was the desired outcome. Which goes back to the definition of accident. He may be a dumbass but the outcome of the jump wasn't what he thought it would be.

You can argue the definition of accident all you want. It might make sense to you but it doesn't hold water.

This is getting old. So why do I bother? Glutten for punishment, I guess.

fett,
      You're ALWAYS in the Natural Ice age. I wouldn't brag about it. But that's me.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

A stunt gone bad is a mishap. An accident is if Evel got T-Boned in his bus. I pick nits for a living. I live in a trailerpark near a lake.:ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

What you are doing is making up definitions for already established english words. Kind of like revisionist history.

Next time you feel the urge to buy a piece of Chinese Firewood aka a Squier, blow the money on a nice dictionary instead.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I'm done. And I wish the best to the kids. Bengal is a tiger in my tank. I'll see you later.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
            X