Speaking of traffic cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
    The irony of that is the guy was a volunteer firemen before, and just got a job as pro at Christmas time, and then I have applied as a Junior fire Fighter at the same volunteer company

Cool..I'm coming out your way and volunteer as an Amish Fireman..I already have the beard for it!!!

..Fett
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Cool..I'm coming out your way and volunteer as an Amish Fireman..I already have the beard for it!!!

..Fett
      You would fit in as half the duds are Amish. Just be sure to hide your pud

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        You would fit in as half the duds are Amish. Just be sure to hide your pud

That's impossible..OK, that counts me out.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ok, inject whoever your emotionally tied to in the partner scenario..people are people.

CharvelRocker..Its not the same as being a Fireman..they get all the glory. We only get the glory when we're dead..when we're "heros"..for a day or three.
          Ah yes, the old struggle between values and principles versus emotion. Not a tuff one to sort out especially if you're involved. Much easier to say than do from this arm chair judge.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
            Ah yes, the old struggle between values and principles versus emotion. Not a tuff one to sort out especially if you're involved. Much easier to say than do from this arm chair judge.
            Very very very true brosesppi SPD..you got it.

Comment

Yikes. I was just telling you guys about the traffic crackdown. Now, look what you have done.:ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Yikes. I was just telling you guys about the traffic crackdown. Now, look what you have done.:ROTF:
                I've got something that relates to traffic stops. It's a little verse from a poet named Ganksta NIP (a Southpark Cyco from Texas). You should sing this to the tune of 3 Blind Mice.

Crooked cops
                Crooked cops
                See how they drop
                See how they drop
                They pull me over to check my ride
                I pull out my nine, and three of em died
                I promised to never let one slide
                The crooked cops
                Bitches

Comment

Jesus. These guys are just concentating on a major road where drivers need a good dose of "Stop that!!!". They are doing a fine job. I just think the should have a ticket book like the old ABCDE books that Disneyland had.:ROTF: This would be one time when I wouldn't like an E ticket.:ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                    You reply doesn't indicate that you understood my post at all.

I said that YOU DON'T KNOW what that cop's assignment is. Just because he's sitting roadside at the moment you pass doesn't mean he's even a tafic cop. He may be on any number of assignments that you don't know because you're not his or her supervisor.

You judging that is like me walking into your workplace and prsuming to judge whether you're doing your job, without knowing xactly what an how to do it. I wouldn't presume to do that. You can do what you want.
                    Sorry I thought you were actually making a statement.

You did not refute my statement at all. I said that cops DON'T ALWAYS (not never...) enforce the laws consistently. Knowing their assignment is irrelevant unless you are stating that EVERY time there is a cop not enforcing traffic laws it turns out he is not assigned to traffic.

Not Always and Never have very different meanings.

Anyway this is getting out of hand. I'll start over so you can follow me.

Statement:

Traffic cops do not always enforce traffic laws consistently. They often let "lesser" offenses go in favor of going after "worse" offenders. This implies that it is OK to break the law.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                      I've got something that relates to traffic stops. It's a little verse from a poet named Ganksta NIP (a Southpark Cyco from Texas). You should sing this to the tune of 3 Blind Mice.

Crooked cops
                      Crooked cops
                      See how they drop
                      See how they drop
                      They pull me over to check my ride
                      I pull out my nine, and three of em died
                      I promised to never let one slide
                      The crooked cops
                      Bitches

Dude, you can write much better lyrics that that...when you were in 1st grade!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                        Sorry I thought you were actually making a statement.

You did not refute my statement at all. I said that cops DON'T ALWAYS (not never...) enforce the laws consistently. Knowing their assignment is irrelevant unless you are stating that EVERY time there is a cop not enforcing traffic laws it turns out he is not assigned to traffic.

Not Always and Never have very different meanings.

Anyway this is getting out of hand. I'll start over so you can follow me.

Statement:

Traffic cops do not always enforce traffic laws consistently. They often let "lesser" offenses go in favor of going after "worse" offenders. This implies that it is OK to break the law.
                        Wrong..it's either a violator with big fuggin' tits..or court time with lots of overtime in the po-po's pocket..

It COULD be ok to break a traffic law if you have big, round, perky tits and lips that look like they could suck a basketball through a garden hose.

Fett you don't apply...you're doomed!

Comment

Dude, you can write much better lyrics that that...when you were in 1st grade!!!
                          Yeah, but that dude had a preschool education when he wrote it.

Comment

Working...
                          X