Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plays better wasted; EVH or Ace Frehley? Inquiring minds want to know.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Who plays better wasted; EVH or Ace Frehley? Inquiring minds want to know.
      My vote goes to Ace. He's had way more practice and his stuff isn't as challenging.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• $140 for a fuckin concert ticket is $120 too high in my opinion. Seeing him play like that makes it $145 too high.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Who plays better wasted; EVH or Ace Frehley? Inquiring minds want to know.
          ...It definitely ain't Michael Schenker.

I'll go with 80's era EVH. He could pull it off back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
            ...It definitely ain't Michael Schenker.

I'll go with 80's era EVH. He could pull it off back then.
            Schenker and EVH should go on tour together and call it "Van Hurlin'" :ROTF:

Comment

• at least nobody can blame me for the pissing contest this time

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                $140 for a fuckin concert ticket is $120 too high in my opinion. Seeing him play like that makes it $145 too high.
                I agree with you completely Matt. I saw them here in Houston on 1/28 and I did pay $140 for my ticket. But Eddie and the rest of the band played great so it was definitely worth it. It was my first time seeing VH live plus I had a good seat. But after watching some of those disastrous youtube clips I'd be pissed too if he played like that when they were here.
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

• Eddie is still young. Eric Clapton made a comeback late in his career, so can Eddie if he doesn't kill himself first.

Comment

• music is an art, an artist has the freedom to do whatever he/she wants and how to sell his/her art... because art is abstract and very personal thing... if you don't like how the art is made then don't fucking pay for it

sucks that Ed has had some horrible night, it sucks when he is drunk... but if someone expects the ultimate party band to perform like Return To Forever every night then you are in a wrong fucking place.... go watch Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra if you want musical perfection
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                      at least nobody can blame me for the pissing contest this time
                      That's what you think. I'm blaming you for global warming, high Jackson prices, Donald's comb over, Brittney's ugly pussy, and the death of Yule Gibbons!
                      "POOP"

Comment

• Just read this,

Maybe there is more to it.
                        http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080304/.../vanhalen_dc_1
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

• Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                          Just read this,

And if you believe that I have some great beach front property in AZ to sell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                            Just read this,

At least this one is from an actual news source (Reuters). A "medical condition" could be anything though, including alcoholism. Maybe his liver finally gave out?
                            Scott

Comment

• It also could have to do with the broken finger I've heard rumblings about.
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• they had this physic http://www.amandaknows.com/ on the local Dallas radio station yesterday She said the same thing, didnt feel it was booze related or Dave and Eddie wanting to kill each other...she said its was more than likley health and felt Eddie had to go under some major medical diagnostic testing
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X