No announcement yet.

Clinton's Dead Friends.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes..that is exactly how I feel. I was telling my wife..in hindsight Trey and Matt was about 4 years premature with that episode.

Well it certainly applies right now..I feel like Stan in that damn episode, alot of us prolly do.."Vote or die muthfugga".."shake them titties when you vote bitch"!!!:ROTF:

I still think the choices completely blow ass!!!!

I'll say it agian..I'd rather vote for Tim..why not?
    Last edited by horns666; 02-27-2008, 09:05 AM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I know it's a longshot (okay, impossible), but my primary vote will still be going for Ron Paul, if only to show that there are some of us left who don't like any of the media-sponsored candidates.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        So I'll ask this again, what are you prepared to do about this? What will you sacrifice? Your well being? Will you give up providing for your family? Because if you aren't willing to sacrifice anything then you aren't serious about this.
        O.K. Tim, you've got my attention. What... you say? What sacrifice?

Comment

I already gave at the office to last a lifetime..now it's all about me and mine!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Every knee jerk jerk I know thinks this is the worst set of choices in ages. (Honestly, these folks say the same thing year after year.) Every moderate I know thinks it's the best in their lifetime (though a couple say that no matter who wins, it will be regarded as the worst presidency in history. Bush sure set the table for that, imo.)

BTW I think the current administration killed Hunter S Thompson, and the real shame of the last 10 years or so is the death of credible mainstream investigative journalism in the US.

Comment

I think the main choices this year (Obama, Clinton, McCain) are a lot better than 2004's Bush or Kerry, but still not very good. We need to ban political parties and enforce giving candidates equal media coverage.
              Scott

Comment

Well, it's the very first time I said the choices truly suck..and they do! To me, its a matter of the lesser evil I guess.

I haven't talked to anyone who's "happy" with what we're stuck with..not in Ohio, which could be a make or break state.

Comment

I would like a do-over.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    I think the main choices this year (Obama, Clinton, McCain) are a lot better than 2004's Bush or Kerry, but still not very good. We need to ban political parties and enforce giving candidates equal media coverage.
                    I think the differences with Bush/Kerry were huge..in a pretty fucked up time, lots of poop slingin'. People were much more passionate in '04..lots of fights here on the board over it, there was a big divide ..I know this!

You won't be seeing me fight this time around..I know this too.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                      I would like a do-over.
                      I say scrap these assclowns and start from scratch..fuggums.

I want Arnold..because he's The Terminator..but he wasn't born here..so.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                        and the real shame of the last 10 years or so is the death of credible mainstream investigative journalism in the US.
                        +1000...
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Snopes article about the Clinton Body count:
                          Clinton listens to Body Count?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hippietim for President!!!
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"This town needs an enema!"
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

None of the above.

If Clinton, HUSSEIN O'Bama and McCain are the best we can come up withas leaders then we are doomed.

Ya know what gets me is that people are so ignorant to think the president can do anything about the economy and healthcare. ITS CONGRESS THATS SPENDS THE MONEY!!!!!!! The president just signs it or vetos it. Bush hasnt done anything to the economy. Bush didnt do this alone. He cant spend a dime without congress approval. Which they have given him. Bush is an idiot but he isnt the total cause here. The congress is owned by corporations and we allow it. Congress is owned by international bankers and we allow it. Like Timmy says its going to take a revolution to fix it. Problem is we dont have a common cause to achive it. The left wingers want there agenda and the right wingers want theres .. If we did over throw this current bunch of idiots we would have civil war again. We would have so many groups fighting for control nothing positive would get done.

Comment

Working...
                                X