Clinton's Dead Friends.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
    Obama is probably going to win because hes black. Hillary probably wont win because of herself, not because shes a woman, but the weakness she shows.
    Obama's blackness and his Muslim heritage make him a, perhaps better representative for the US internationally. Obama is going to win because he's the best speech giver and/or most charismatic candidate since Kennedy (Bill Clinton has exposed himself as a true ahole, so no, he doesn't make the cut.) That and the fact that the current alternatives come off like total wackos. I love the Clinton and McCain tact against Obama, "He speaks well, but..." Guess what. Every great and memorable President gave inspiring speeches.

As far as some plot to knock him off, that's what the Secret Service is for. I would be shocked if he chose her as a running mate - more likely it will be Bill Richardson. Why would you choose a vice that half the country truly hates?

What will be interesting to me is, if he wins, how Obama will use the Presidential powers that Cheney/Bush have asserted in the last 8 years: signing statements, etc. My prediction is a lot of Republican howling about the constitution. I hope he has the cajones to use them; I really can't wait.

Comment

This country was formed by fucking squaws in their red hineys. The first glory hole was invented when a pale face stuck his pee pee in a tee pee.

Me fuggum squaw in humping beaver...said Tonto!

We fucked people in the ass then..we fuck people in the ass now..what changed?
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hillary's uncle is Anton Lavey and nothing is for free.

Comment

I read something recently about why America is a democratic repblic rather than a direct democracy.

Just did some searching but couldn't find the exact quote but found something related. http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a09ad2d7867.htm

Remember, first, that the United States is the only
          nation that began as a state. All the other nation
          states in the world began as nations -- roughly
          homogenous cultural entities -- which organized
          themselves into task-oriented states. The United
          States began as individual aggregations of varied
          immigrant people coming together and bringing forth
          a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to
          the proposition that all men are created equal, etc.

And there's the *key*. It's the understanding that this country
          *began* as a "collection" of *individual* and *sovereign states* --
          who were independent of each other. In each of those states, they
          were totally sovereign within themselves.

And so, they "joined" (for the "common good" and "common
          protection") and became the United *States* of America. And therein,
          lies the understanding of the Electoral College, and also of the
          concept of all power being vested in the individual states and *not*
          in the Federal Government. And that's also why there is *no such
          thing* as a "Federal Election". It does not exist. There are *only*
          "state elections". And that's why the people of the "state" send
          "electors" to vote on the President of the United States (i.e., the
          Electoral College).

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
          yeah, the electoral college seems to have run it's course. i don't see how it's applicable anymore.

and can someone explain to me why primaries are a good thing? all they do is reduce our actual choices in the end.

i think we should elect our president like american idol works. every moron in the country that wants a shot gets a shot. once we get it down to a pool of people that proven a reasonable amount of competency then we go week to week and vote people off. heck, we could even keep simon around.
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Im sure the Clintons had those people killed. Im also sure Bush Sr and Jr have a higher body count then the Clintons. No one cares though. Hey gotta go, Lost is on.

Comment

This country was founded as a White Christian nation.

Thats the way many people feel it should still be,

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                These are not the droids you're looking for.
                Indeed.

This thread is turning a bit scary.

....and that's coming from a right-wing nut.
                This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really out to get you." Bill Clinton said that when I saw him speak a few years ago. It was on a different topic but somehow seems to fit this thread.

Comment

Honestly, the choice between Hillary, Barak and McCain absolutely suck!!

I sincerely don't give a fuck since I've been voting. So, talking or debating politics is pointless..not fun at all!

I been a republican for the most part..but it doesn't matter this time around. I really don't know who to vote for..Hillary is a crazy bitch, nobody knows O'Bama (he's Irish), and McCain would have a better chance if he was a Dem..but I don't think he has a chance. Unless one of the Dems do something completely ridiculous.

Obama wants to keeps special intrests in check..that talk should sway some voters..but that's all it is. It's all about the black vote, the woman vote, the hispanic vote, the conservative vote, the gay vote, the liberal vote, global warbbles and yada. If Barack plays it safe and keeps his stride..he's going to be prez. He's all about stopping the war..until we take another hit..and it WILL happen before anyone dies of global warming.

I'm just sick of spending 1/3 of my annual pay on health insurance. In that case..I'll go with Clinton. I had alot more money in my pocket in the 90's. In fact, My wife had well over 100K in medical bills '97 and I NEVER received a bill or co-pay. Now it cost me 80 bucks to walk in my doctors office...so I haven't seen him in about 6 years.

Health care, gas, economy wasn't even a issue 10 years ago. Yeah 911 punched us in the balls..but the cost of this "war" gave anyone who could a perfect excuse to fuck us in the ass. Do we really need to give anyone in politics another excuse..are we that stupid and masochistic..absolutely!
                    Last edited by horns666; 02-27-2008, 02:51 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I'm just sick of spending 1/3 of my annual pay on health insurance. In that case..I'll go with Clinton. I had alot more money in my pocket in the 90's. In fact, My wife had well over 100K in medical bills '97 and I NEVER received a bill or co-pay. Now it cost me 80 bucks to walk in my doctors office...so I haven't seen him in about 6 years.

Health care, gas, economy wasn't even a issue 10 years ago. Yeah 911 punched us in the balls..but the cost of this "war" gave anyone who could a perfect excuse to fuck us in the ass. Do we really need to give anyone in politics another excuse..are we that stupid and masochistic..absolutely!
                      "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until it's free".
                      You ought to know better, Bill...
                      Unless I misinterpreted what you are saying.

Comment

Snopes article about the Clinton Body count:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                          "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until it's free".
                          You ought to know better, Bill...
                          Unless I misinterpreted what you are saying.
                          I dunno..maybe I was too busy aimlessly yappin' and not elaborating.

Actually I do know better. I know exactly what put this shit in the state it's in..simple math.

We were picking up the tab for way too many for way too long. So, basically nothing was "free"..just for the poor..ya can't bleed a stone. Now, it bit us in the ass..."us" being middle class.

But I was harping on that years ago right after I retired. The taxpayer rarely needed my services..but those who never paid their dues in their life or mine or yours..run whatever sytem they can into the ground.

It's the same welfare wombats that use EMS because they can't poop, while grandpa dies of a fuggin' heart attack ..poor old guy..worked at Acme tool and dye for 45 years..he was missin' a few fingers, but he never complained..

These parasites drive everything up..from food cost, healh, house, car ins..to..umm..oh yeah, who's notorious for livin' large in blinged out SUVs, caddys and the like..putting 5k gold plated rims on a rusty '79 Malibu..without a drivers license or car insurance while smokin' a wet blunt ..smashing into a school bus and then bailing on foot through rear yards..then when the po po kicks a little stink of the turd..scream.."why they gotta do me like that"..while his mama is on the news showing his fuggin baby pictures..

Yeah..been there, done that daily!
                          Last edited by horns666; 02-27-2008, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            Snopes article about the Clinton Body count:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

??? You don't find it a strange coincidence that Bill and Hillary's associates who had damaging material against them wound up dead??? Ignorance is indeed bliss Racer.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              Honestly, the choice between Hillary, Barak and McCain absolutely suck!!
                              Politics...I think is best explained by the makers of Southpark: I don't know whether to choose between a "Turd Sandwich" or a "Douche"!

Comment

Originally posted by dd3keegs View Post
                                ??? You don't find it a strange coincidence that Bill and Hillary's associates who had damaging material against them wound up dead??? Ignorance is indeed bliss Racer.
                                You keep saying that. And you act like these strange coincidences are somehow unique to the Clintons. You can do this same drill for the Bush family and I'm sure MANY others.

These things do not fix themselves. Our political system is only getting worse and is in no position to heal itself. Change will require a revolution of some sort. The country will not be fixed by corporate sponsored politicians, far right religious nut jobs, bleeding heart liberals, etc.

So I'll ask this again, what are you prepared to do about this? What will you sacrifice? Your well being? Will you give up providing for your family? Because if you aren't willing to sacrifice anything then you aren't serious about this.
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X