question for all the British members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Stuka you savage, you can't have HP out of a squeezy bottle, it's just not civilised.
    :ROTF: I would go through those little glass bottles too fast. I love that shit. The guy I used to get it from had these nice big squeeze bottles. They were like 16 oz or so. I would buy them 4 at a time.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      Hey, give him a break man, he is a Turkey you know. :ROTF:
      Well... gobble gobble then ! :ROTF:

Yes norton my grammar sucks. Since when you are acting like Ron the "grammar gestapo" .

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
        Well... gobble gobble then ! :ROTF:

Yes norton my grammar sucks. Since when you are acting like Ron the "grammar gestapo" .

There's a hidden tyran in me, I know
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Is he hiding up your keyster?
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
            Dude i know what Constantinople is... But it is Istanbul for 555 years.

Fucking hell, call me old fashioned but I can't get round all this pissing about with re-naming stuff. I still call Bejing: Peking, Mumbai:Bombay, Volgagrad:Stalingrad, Sri Lanka:Ceylon (they'll be telling us next it doesn't belong to us any more), Stoke-on-Trent: Hell.

And I'm not changing dammit. I'm writing a letter to my MP, Winston Churchill, he'll sort it out.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Fucking hell, call me old fashioned but I can't get round all this pissing about with re-naming stuff. I still call Bejing: Peking, Mumbai:Bombay, Volgagrad:Stalingrad, Sri Lanka:Ceylon (they'll be telling us next it doesn't belong to us any more), Stoke-on-Trent: Hell.

And I'm not changing dammit. I'm writing a letter to my MP, Winston Churchill, he'll sort it out.
              Letter from Rsmacker:

"Darling Bank Manager, give me some more money you bastard. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

Neil:
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

You forgot to put "Boomshanka" on the end.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                  Dude, you need to practice grammar. It "has been" Istanbul for 555 years
                  oooh, Turk on Turk crime!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

You forgot to put "Boomshanka" on the end.
                    I had to spell it out. No one would understand it
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                    X