No announcement yet.

question for all the British members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fett, wear the hat, tell them it's your cultural heritage and they are only picking on you because they are racist and you'll be straight through Customs without any hassle.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Do you think my Viking helmet would work?:ROTF: If I have the Santa hat on top, they might think I'm mulela.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
        As long as they leave rapier like wit, we're fine...
        what about pointed stares?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Nah, it's only at football matches. Anyone for a for a piss with the lads from Treatment?

Comment

Yeah it's blades over 3 inches, Why Cant I carry a broadsword around with me...

Yeah it's mainly because of thugs and chavs stabbin people because they think they are hard this little kid on a soap was stabbed by some chavs well he's 14 but thats reflective of stabbings in city areas...

Yeah they've banned most guns you can still get double barrelled break open shotguns but it's a pain to get a license and it's mostly farmers and the landed gentry that have them, still hadngun crime hasent stopped weired eh?
            Last edited by ozzuk1; 01-23-2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

No one needs to carry a knife so it makes sense, you are legally allowed to weild any knife in the comfort of your own home.
              They banned Youtube in Turkey just in case it taught them about wiping their backsides with toilet paper instead of their left hand.

Comment

Ohh the hilarious Irony of that post evilution....

And no most people don't need to carry knives mainly thugs etc but they tend to carry smaller/shorter flick knives or wahtever anyways.

I have a swiss army knife, but that's classified as a tool, or at least should be...

Best defence weapon people can have is a can of body spray....

Comment

I blame tiny little chav shits for that.
                  If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

That has to be the shortest Chav rant i've ever seen...

Little shits get away with so much...

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
                      No one needs to carry a knife so it makes sense, you are legally allowed to weild any knife in the comfort of your own home.
                      They banned Youtube in Turkey just in case it taught them about wiping their backsides with toilet paper instead of their left hand.

I don't think anyone here has problems with cleaning their backsides.
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

The UK is not banning HP Sauce, are they?:ROTF: Man, that is my favorite............EVARRRRRRR. It is getting increasingly hard to find here in the US. Sure, we can get the US version here, but it tastes nothing like the one made in the UK. I used to get the UK stuff at my Scotish butcher, but he moved back to Scotland.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                          The UK is not banning HP Sauce, are they?:ROTF: Man, that is my favorite............EVARRRRRRR. It is getting increasingly hard to find here in the US. Sure, we can get the US version here, but it tastes nothing like the one made in the UK. I used to get the UK stuff at my Scotish butcher, but he moved back to Scotland.

Want me to start an exporting business for you?

I'll even do mustard!

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post

Youve got the wrong idea there. Turkey isnt all about the 'Kebab shop boys' you see around here.... and im pretty sure majority off the people know how to clean their asses.
                            If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
                              Youve got the wrong idea there. Turkey isnt all about the 'Kebab shop boys' you see around here.... and im pretty sure majority off the people know how to clean their asses.

Actually, Turkey's one of the few countries who has the extra faucet in the WC. So, someone's gotta get his facts straight.

Oh, btw, we ride camels and live in cottages. Right?
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

HP Sauce is without doubt the best substance in which to drown chips.
                                However, idly reading the label while waiting for me tea t'other night, I discovered that it's now made in Holland!

Comment

Working...
                                X