question for all the British members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for all the British members

Are they realy banning pointy knives in your country??? i found this on another forum and googled it. it's all over the internet. so i just wanted to find out if it's real from you guys over there.
    http://glocktalk.com/forums/attachme...8&d=1200979659
    subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
    www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Pretty much.
    Sharp pencils next, then harsh language...

Comment

That's me fucked then...
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

They banned YouTube in Turkey.....
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          They banned YouTube in Turkey.....
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

When I finish the college, I'm leaving. That's it.

Comment

that bad huh?
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

they did? when?? firs i heard of it. i know guns and street weapons and knives of a certain type aren't allowed on the street, been that way for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  that bad huh?

It's not just the YouTube thing.There are a lot of "slight" changes and the staffing.Supporters of a "certain" party are being employed and empowered in the powerful positions of public establishments. And there's a lot of stuff goin' on. The Prime Minister has to die. He's trying to turn it into Iran. And he has a lot of supporters. Almost half of the country. So, that's it.

Comment

It's not just the YouTube thing.There are a lot of "slight" changes and the staffing.Supporters of a "certain" party are being employed and empowered in the powerful positions of public establishments. And there's a lot of stuff goin' on. The Prime Minister has to die. He's trying to turn it into Iran. And he has a lot of supporters. Almost half of the country. So, that's it.
                    wow, some people have a hard time remembering the history, specially the part about extremists, the situation wasn't that bad when I was there about 8 years ago

Comment

It looks normal from the outside. But there are slight changes coming out. they seem to be unimportant, but they are going to be big, soon.

Comment

What if you're armed with a pointed stick?

...or a loaded banana?
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                          Pretty much.
                          Sharp pencils next, then harsh language...
                          As long as they leave rapier like wit, we're fine...
                          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

If I come visit, do you think I can convince them this is a letter opener?:ROTF: It's was made in bloody Sheffield.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah!! Yeah!!!!! Right on!!! He's got to die!!! Erm, hang on, you're talking about Turkey, fuck, sorry, got confused. Carry on....

Only fucking great "letter-openers" like Fett's (is that a Fairbairn-Sykes Commando knife?) and the like are banned, generally because little 17y/o twats in shell-suits think they are rock-hard and keep stabbing people. I think anything over 3" is deemed an offensive weapon (Luckily my weiner is well under, even when Mistress is hanging lead weights off it). Erm, I mean any blade over 3". Like bread knives and chef's knives.
                              They are trying to get little Chav cunts who think they are Bruce Lee to hand in their weapons (or, if they have been watching "MTV's Gangsta Rap Bloodbath Special", or the odd episode of Oz, "dere shanks an' ting, innit")

I think my Leatherman Wave, which I wear pretty much everywhere, could be deemed an offensive weapon, depends on the cop and where they catch me. If I'm waving it around in Weatherspoons at 11pm Friday night, they tend not to believe I am just about to remove a stone from a horse's hoof. Otherwise, I could argue it's a tool of my trade, so fuck off Porky. (They would then nick me for having an offensive mouth)

Oh, and Shobet mate, he said sharp pencils, so don't worry. We all know those nice nurses with the tablet trolley only let you have crayons and fingerpaints (but only if you eat up all your mashed banana. Wibble)
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X