Fool Proof Way to Beat A Speeding Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argos View Post
    That shit definitely isn't foolproof. I did it all this weekend and still got a ticket. It totally depends on the individual cop.
    Exactly!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
      if the big rigs (truckers) would keep there asses out of the two left lanes of the interstate people wouldn't have to go 80 MPH on right to pass them.

I drive about 50 miles round trip to work everyday and I see all sorts of shit. I speed myself but try to keep it no more than 10-12 MPH over the speed limit. 55 - 70MPH is too slow of a speed limit imho...thank all the idiots who dont know how to drive for that
      Shawn, try to keep within the 10 mph window..most cops read the paper or snooze and set their radars to 71-73 in a 60..

No more than 10 mph over the posted speed is a good rule of thumb..in general. School zones are the strictest, there's Mayor details just for that!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Shawn, try to keep within the 10 mph window..most cops read the paper or snooze and set their radars to 71-73 in a 60..

No more than 10 mph over the posted speed is a good rule of thumb..in general. School zones are the strictest, there's Mayor details just for that!
        Thanks Bill...I never speed through school zones...ever. I do flip off the fuggers who ride my ass though When those school zone lights are flashin...I aint speedin
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Actually in TX, the cops like you to get out of the car when you are pulled over but certainly not here in NY. There are a couple towns/cities around here where the cops are known to write tickets for being 4 over the limit so there isn't much you can do about it. I got one for being 6 over the limit once. A defensive driving course got me out of that and it knocked 10% off my insurance. I got pulled over by a State Trooper last year for doing 81 in a 65. The Trooper asked me how fast I thought I was doing, I told him probably 75. He said, I like the honesty so I won't give you a ticket for speeding, but he did give me one for failure to obey a posted sign.

Comment

I haven't been pulled over in a long time but in Houston...they want you to remain in your car. I never leave the vehicle when I got pulled over, to me that shows you probably are hiding something...beer...smell of weed...dead body etc etc
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
            X