Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fool Proof Way to Beat A Speeding Ticket

So far, this has worked three times in as many weeks:

1. Have license, proof of insurance, and registration in hand when the officer approaches the car.

2. Smile, ask the officer how he (or in one case-she) is doing.

3. Admit that you were speeding, but reply you have no idea by how much, and that you believe you were doing whatever speed the officer claims you were doing.

4. When asked where you are going/why you were speeding, just admit that it has been a crappy day and you are in a hurry to get home.

Every time I've done this, I've just been told to slow down, be careful, and have a good evening. In the past, I've tried the "I'm sick", "I have to pee/crap", "I wasn't speeding", "I don't have to answer any of your questions", etc., and picked up a ticket everytime.

Well it's common sense, isn't it? Cops get those last excuses allllll the time (if they had a dollar for everytime they heard the "pee" one... )
    when they encounter a nice attitude it's like a breath of fresh air.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I prefer to tell them to hurry up because I have some place much more important to be and would like the officer to not waste any more of my precious time with his petty grievance. Works every single time.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm guessing you're not a kid. I've been speeding more and more since getting a license and at the same time getting pulled over less and less. My favorite example was my first speeding ticket when I was 16. I was on the crowded interstate in the middle lane doing 80-85 while the left lane people were doing 90-95 and the fucking cops pulled me over while I was being passed.

I respect the idea of law enforcement but in practice it is a joke to even suggest that cops/judges/juries are remotely close to fair/objective/just/whatever. Some might be but I have not met any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
            I'm guessing you're not a kid. I've been speeding more and more since getting a license and at the same time getting pulled over less and less. My favorite example was my first speeding ticket when I was 16. I was on the crowded interstate in the middle lane doing 80-85 while the left lane people were doing 90-95 and the fucking cops pulled me over while I was being passed.

I respect the idea of law enforcement but in practice it is a joke to even suggest that cops/judges/juries are remotely close to fair/objective/just/whatever. Some might be but I have not met any of them.
            Thats cus you werent goin fast enough.. lol
            They got the easier one to catch.

Comment

When faced with multiple offenders... You choose the one that looks like the biggest jackpot...

You must have the look...

Comment

Thats cus you werent goin fast enough.. lol
                They got the easier one to catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                  When faced with multiple offenders... You choose the one that looks like the biggest jackpot...

You must have the look...
                  The biggest jackpot is the one who is furthest over the speed limit usually. I think every 16 year old male has "the look"

Comment

Hey grasp this....Just don't speed and you won't get pulled over.Speeding won't make you look cool just stupid and about a hundred dollars poorer.
                    Get in an accident where excessive speed was involved and say hello to no license and time in the slammer.Just think how cool you will sound when you ask your bud to take you somewhere because you lost your D.L.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

OK, I know a little bit about this.

Listen up too broseppi John,..future cop..whom, I personally pulled over just to fuck with..I got you good!!!!!:ROTF:

*#1 rule..never never never argue or debate with the officer. Not even a "I thought it was yellow"..you WILL get a ticket. It's a CYA thing for cops, just in case a complaint is made. Because if the officer didn't issue a citation, it gives the violater leverage, The officer pulled the violator over for nothing..right?..been there.

*Offer an apology for whatever traffic violation in question. Such as, "I'm sorry officer, I didn't realize I was going that fast", in fact agree with the officer. That actually will help you big time. If it was rollin' thru a stop sign. you can say "Your right sir, yes, I did..I'll try to pay attention"

*Place hands where the officer can see them, steering wheel, or even out the window is the best place, multiple occupants should be advised to place their hands on the dash or just hold them up..it shows immediate compliance...and cops like that!

*Don't listened to Timmy..that is blatant disrespect..therefore the officer will be more than happy to return the favor, I sure did..we don't give a fuck if you're rushing your ruptured spleen to the ER with a 'tude like that..

*Never reach for a damn thing until the officer tells you to. Even then tell him'her what your getting and where it is located.

*NEVER get out of the car, unless instructed..a big time no no..a pet peave with most cops, and rightfully so!!

*Try to keep registration, proof of insurance, and drivers license readily availuble..if you don't have them in your hand already!

*This sounds stupid but know your social security number..approx 60% of the people in the hood actually play this game. It means your guilty of something more serious or have a fresh warrant, or PV..never try to use an alias such as a family member!

*Never try to run from the police for a silly misd. warrant, traffic violation , DUI, parole violation, suspended or no drvers license..running from the police is a felony and dangerous. If your arrested, so be it..you'll make bond, or be released within' 72 hours in the worse case scenario. If your going to run even for a felony..you're not going to get away...and in the slim case you do..you'll be arrested as soon as you're spotted again...they have the name/address to the owner. They'll arrest whoever is in that vehicle..maybe that night or next morning.

*some people are just stupid, they attract attention. The ones with no license/insurance or drunk are the ones that speed, and do the dumbest things..and that is what got the in trouble in the first place.

*turn off your music, and your car.

*Wear your seatbelt..there's a major "clickit or ticket" campaign going on in alot of states.

*Never call the cop dude, bro, and ect..just officer or sir will do..sounds silly, but it happends often. If you say Occifer", expect a feild sobriety test!

*If the posted speed is 60 don't exceed 70, in a 25..no more than 35. NEVER speed thru school zones!!

*Make sure your brake lights, head lights, turn signals, even the license plate..and get that cracked windshield fixed..my wife got pulled over for that once. No ticket because of me. ut this Gung Ho jerk wouls've wrote her in a heartbeat...I know that guy.

*Traffic cops always have pocket recorders, dash cams...you're mostly likey being recorded..so you can look like a tool in court.

*watch your speed on hills where you gain momentum..traffic cars LOVE that...like shooting fish in a barrel, they don't have to waite long for a violater, and can get more on their tour of duty..which mean lots of court time!

*Don't fight the ticket..Cops LOVE when you do, it put more money in their pocket and they know how to articulate their biz very well..making you look like a dick...remember you're on vid/audio and it will be played.

*If you do have to go to court just plea guilty and ask the prosecuter if they can throw away the points..so your insurance don't raise.

*Never try to slip the cop money with your drivers license..that happends alot and it pisses them off!

*When pulled over, don't make small talk with the cop..like "how are you doing today"..just be articulate and polite..like you would at a job interview.

*If you get a ticket..just sign it. It is not an admission of guilt, it's just proof that you received a copy. Not signing is a arrestable offense..so don't even think of going there!

*The longer you go without a ticket, the better you chances. If yoiu got a ticket a month ago..that's not good. THat's the first thing a cop will check after your plate and name.

*teenagers have "the look"..and most of them suck ass at driving..due to immaturity and inexperience.

BTW Straycat had the best advice so far. Obey the posted speed and traffic laws..but if you don't , the above info I posted will truly help!

Oh, If you happen to have a friend or family member that is a cop, and you have thier courtesy card. Give it to the officer with your license..once he/she goes back to their car and starts writing..it's too late..When you give it to them just ask nicely.."Sir,would this help me at all"!

If you act like a tool, you are raising the chances dramitically of going to jail, maybe getting a disorderly conduct charge, and getting your car impounded..and you pay by the day Ka-ching. and they are so gingerly with your auto, they treat your car as if it was their own..hahahaha!

The Troy..do what you wanna do man..that's your biz. But your playing with fire man..just slow down man, you'll get there. That fucker that passed you, they'll get theirs..drivers like that always do..ummm unless they're cops!!
                      Last edited by horns666; 07-17-2007, 05:17 AM. Reason: I fucked up!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        I prefer to tell them to hurry up because I have some place much more important to be and would like the officer to not waste any more of my precious time with his petty grievance. Works every single time.
                        don't forget the old standby: "Don't you know who I am?!" Or my favourite "I'll have your badge for this"
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          don't forget the old standby: "Don't you know who I am?!" Or my favourite "I'll have your badge for this"

Strikes One, Two and Three..you just stated two..but it's good 'nuff!

..or "I know Judge so and so, he my Momma's sister's play cousin"...there, I added the third strike!
                          Last edited by horns666; 07-17-2007, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Trypp Powell has the right idea..maybe I gave him and you guys a couple more..because I know..and I care.

just tryin' to help..

Comment

just rap "fuck tha police.... fuck tha police" and say you are rodney's fuck buddy
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X