Fool Proof Way to Beat A Speeding Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hell! Are you Vince Neil????
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Is it worth it to throw a token donation at the local Fraternal Order of Police to get that window sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Well, I will share this . The first thing you hear when learning tactics in the academy is that "HANDS" will hurt you, that is 100% true. That is drilled into the police recruite from day one..when approaching a suspect, look at the hands, only the hands can kill. Hands hold weapons..a mean face, or a abusive words won't harm you, but what's in those hands will..and not just the hands, the palms of the hands to be excat..to ensure they don't have a weapon and you can control a person's actions at gunpoint. If they don't comply with your exact orders and make a move..oh well.

The hands is # 1 in street survival tactics.

So you are putting the officers at ease when they are approaching your vehicle right off the bat, when the see your hands...which is exactly what you want!
        No no I mean I'd understand why the hands matter. I'm just not used to it. Cops in Europe just talk to you through your window and don't really care.

Though again I'm 21 and never had to deal with cops once in my life. Though I don't drive and never have.
        Last edited by pott; 07-17-2007, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post
          No no I mean I'd understand why the hands matter. I'm just not used to it. Cops in Europe just talk to you through your window and don't really care.

Though again I'm 21 and never had to deal with cops once in my life. Though I don't drive and never have.
          Next time you get pulled over, and the cop is approaching your vehicle and is about two feet from you, suddenly reach under your seat, or inside you glove box, or inside your shirt...we'll see how much he cares and whether or not you end up with a service pistol pointed at you

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Fucking hell! Are you Vince Neil????
            Sad to say I can crush Vince Neil without trying, I'm trying to gauge Endrik's visit here, here's fukked I tell ya. It's gonna be a pisser, i'm fired up, no driving though, that I am going to enforce for the better of the both of us. I've gotten away with some really serious stuff, I'm a good salesman when it came to bad situations with the police. I tried to get arrested in new York but you can't, unless you shoot a cop, and I don't do those things, so I moved out to southern cal, it's cops are stricter but very swayable let me tell you.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I just pray to get I never get pulled over while blasting some Body Count, that'll be the day I turn into some 300 pound gorilla called Bubba's bitch....
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Well, there's not much problem with the hands in countries that do not allow the populace to own guns, or otherwise doesn't have near the gun crime we have.

I did see this one clip on either COPS or Police Videos where I thought both cops should've been fired and then dumped in the river:
                They pull over this guy (no-violent offender, no mention of any warrant or violent history on the guy - I think it was for a minor traffic infraction - anyway) and there's one cop by the door with his gun out and the other is in front of the car with his gun out, both pointing at the driver.

The cop on the door is yelling "Get out of the vehicle" and when the guy moves to open the door, the cop out front yells "Don't move!", and the guy stops and puts his hands up. The cop on the door yells for him to get out again, and again the idiot out front yells "Don't Move!"

They go back and forth like this for about a minute, then the guy on the door gets his attitude out and busts the guy's window and drags him through it. The guy was on video the entire time. His hands were up - even with his ears, so they were visible. He reached for the door handle with only one hand, and did not make any sudden moves, and there was no legitimate reason for the cops to at least not communicate with each other.
                How hard is it to figure out that the driver HAS to move to open the door, and that door handles are not located on the dashboard? How hard would it be for the guy out front to pay attention to the orders being given by his partner? How hard was it for the cop on the door to say "Uhh, Deputy Fife, he has to move to get out of the car, stupid."

IMO neither one had the right to wear the uniform, and both were a disgrace to the profession.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

But yeah, speeding makes no sense. I mean, what, you're trying to get somewhere before it disappears? Would you want to be there when it did disappear?

Late for work? Shoulda left sooner. Deal with it.

Gotta get to the store before it closes? That's what you get for banning
                  WalMart.

"I can't drive 55"? You need a horrible accident to relieve you of that ignorant attitude.

"Everybody else does it"? Why be another idiot? Be unique.

IMO radar detectors should be illegal, since their primary purpose is to let you know when a radar is in range. Why do you want to know if there's a radar around? So you can speed if there isn't one, of course. I doubt seriously that anyone's just doing it for statistical research to see how many radars are along a given route. If radar detectors are good, why doesn't the CIA have to tell who they're wire-tapping, or the FBI who they're surveilling?

There's too much stuff out there that lets criminals get away with crime, IMO.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

it's called Money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Trypp Powell View Post
                      So far, this has worked three times in as many weeks:

1. Have license, proof of insurance, and registration in hand when the officer approaches the car.

2. Smile, ask the officer how he (or in one case-she) is doing.

3. Admit that you were speeding, but reply you have no idea by how much, and that you believe you were doing whatever speed the officer claims you were doing.

4. When asked where you are going/why you were speeding, just admit that it has been a crappy day and you are in a hurry to get home.

Every time I've done this, I've just been told to slow down, be careful, and have a good evening. In the past, I've tried the "I'm sick", "I have to pee/crap", "I wasn't speeding", "I don't have to answer any of your questions", etc., and picked up a ticket everytime.
                      Or... buy a car like this:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph-qv4gYAE8

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        it's called Money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        Bingo! Most of the Interstate highways in this country were built in the 50s and the speed limits set at that time. I think car technology/safety has come along just little since then? I mean, the wife's Honda Pilot can cruise at 80 and you don't even realize it until you look at the speedometer. 55 is just ridiculous!
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          Well, there's not much problem with the hands in countries that do not allow the populace to own guns, or otherwise doesn't have near the gun crime we have.

I did see this one clip on either COPS or Police Videos where I thought both cops should've been fired and then dumped in the river:
                          They pull over this guy (no-violent offender, no mention of any warrant or violent history on the guy - I think it was for a minor traffic infraction - anyway) and there's one cop by the door with his gun out and the other is in front of the car with his gun out, both pointing at the driver.

The cop on the door is yelling "Get out of the vehicle" and when the guy moves to open the door, the cop out front yells "Don't move!", and the guy stops and puts his hands up. The cop on the door yells for him to get out again, and again the idiot out front yells "Don't Move!"

They go back and forth like this for about a minute, then the guy on the door gets his attitude out and busts the guy's window and drags him through it. The guy was on video the entire time. His hands were up - even with his ears, so they were visible. He reached for the door handle with only one hand, and did not make any sudden moves, and there was no legitimate reason for the cops to at least not communicate with each other.
                          How hard is it to figure out that the driver HAS to move to open the door, and that door handles are not located on the dashboard? How hard would it be for the guy out front to pay attention to the orders being given by his partner? How hard was it for the cop on the door to say "Uhh, Deputy Fife, he has to move to get out of the car, stupid."

IMO neither one had the right to wear the uniform, and both were a disgrace to the profession.
                          Dude, I can't watch COPS..I get bent evertime I do and yell at the screen evertime. There's some stupid fuggin' cops..too much to list. Being on the same page with your partner is a good thing. But if those cops were that ..ummm passioanate about him getting out of the vehicle at gunpoint..something tells me that was a felony stop..

Don't worry The Troy..never say never. WE may be calling you Officer in 10 years. I was booted from two high schools, and smoked weed everyday..and I loved fighting and metal. Anyone that knew me then can't believe I became a cop..including me.

Once I was whacked in the face by a cop. I was parked behing a supermarket at night, so I could bang my girlfreind. We were half dressed, and he told me to get out of the car. He asked me how old she was, I said she's 19, she'll be 20 soon..I even gave him her date of birth. He went to her, who's embarrassed and asked her while lighting her up like a Christmas tree ..how old she was. She said I'll be 20 soon. Then he came to me and asked for my DL and saw that I was 16..then all of a sudden..WHACK! He told me if he sees me back there again, I'll be arrested.."now get the fuck out of here".

Now, I know exactly what happened..He was at his office with reports or eating lunch and got the call to check us out. This got the old fucker pissed and he took it out on me...fuggit, so what..it didn't kill me.

I was more afraid to be hit by my ol' man, so I didn't tell him shit!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That shit definitely isn't foolproof. I did it all this weekend and still got a ticket. It totally depends on the individual cop.

Comment

From my experience sitting in court, if you do get a ticket don't argue it. The last time I was at court, everyone had some BS story they tried to give the judge, none of which worked. The 4 or so people out of about 40 that actually owned up to their offense (speeding and running a red, etc)had their penalties reduced or were dismissed. Of course, it depends on the judge, but there's no need to try and be fucking Johnny Cochran over a traffic violation.
                              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

if the big rigs (truckers) would keep there asses out of the two left lanes of the interstate people wouldn't have to go 80 MPH on right to pass them.

I drive about 50 miles round trip to work everyday and I see all sorts of shit. I speed myself but try to keep it no more than 10-12 MPH over the speed limit. 55 - 70MPH is too slow of a speed limit imho...thank all the idiots who dont know how to drive for that
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X