No announcement yet.

Another score on meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I dream of deals like that on Meat bro I eat tons of meat(along with way to much other shit) and cheap T-Bones would be so right Jack.

Comment

12 pounds of cast iron. Baby Yum
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Looks nice and "seasoned".
        sigpic

Comment

Na, it's just wet. I just rinsed it out.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Cast iron rules. Ask Granny.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Na, it's just wet. I just rinsed it out.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Cast iron rules. Ask Granny.

out with the old, in with the new....................... she only uses Teflon baby
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Teflon, my slick ass. My pots and pans are like my guitars, 20 years old or older and built to last.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Fascinating! Maybe you should start a thread all about your pots & pans

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Listen, fatboy, I can talk about anything I want. I have all the guitars I need. But, I want more. Go to the "Trailer" and try to put 20 words together. Be my guest.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I'm just kidding. I am no institution on this board. I'm just a Viking god-like person with no boat but this one.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    12 pounds of cast iron. Baby Yum
                    If you've ever seen a cast iron skillet up close, you may have noticed a black layer on the cooking surface. That charred or burnt appearance is one sign of a well-seasoned cast iron skillet.

http://www.howtodothings.com/food-an...n-skillet.html

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                    out with the old, in with the new....................... she only uses Teflon baby
                    A well seasoned Iron skillet will be non stick. It also provides a better and even cooking surface. It lasts forever and doesn't leave you with teflon seasoning particles in your food.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll bet you I have been using cast iron longer than you have been alive. I can SOS them and everything. It makes no difference if it is old. The smooth bottom is the key and that only comes from age.

Comment

You don't want to wash em too aggressively. use a sponge or dish rag, scotch brites will remove the "season"
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                        X