No announcement yet.

The Black Crowes Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could care less what anyone famous is like in person. They aren't shit to me in that respect. Look at Eddie VH. He's off of his rocker and probably a real tool bag in person, but he's still my #1 idol.

Back on topic. The Crowes rule.

And to Tim's point, I can believe that they sucked when you saw them. Like I said earlier. I saw them a few times and one of those times just didn't do it for me, but they rocked the other times.

Tommy, have you picked up the Lost Crowes double CD yet? It's tracks from two sessions for albums that were never released. There's also a new Crowes record slated for 2007. First one in 6 years.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Alexi Laiho "The A Ho"..was a real Pudcycle with me...but he's a great player and I still love his music..

He was VERY drunk..and very Finnish..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good point everyone...I'll just sheddup now and return to my little corner!

Comment

Sambenbarracuda,
          good lookin' out on the new cd's, I have not heard them at all. I'm ptretty sure I don't have to ask how the songs sound. I have something amazing for you if you want it, it's the night I saw them at the fonda theatre in Hollywood. They let you buy the show for $15.00 of course, but they record it right through the board and make you a c.d., and on your way out of the theatre, you pick up your cd , and it's amazing. It's a great set list if you want it. let me know.
          Tommy
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X