• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
    Please, no before/after pics!

Yeah, that's a good idea actually..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Most chicks I've met say they'd rather get on with bigger guys than scrawny featherweights. Size is "manly"

I'm 5'8" and weigh 143 punds, so I'm fucked
      Last edited by Thoraby; 11-29-2006, 09:31 AM.

Comment

The best plan I know of is pretty simple, eat normal size, healthy meals only, cut out a lot of the fatty stuff and back off on the carbs, and walk a couple miles twice a day, most important is no snacking!!! , toss the chips, nuts and candy bars, etc. expect to only lose 1-2 pounds a week, but it will work and before long it'll be pretty easy to do.
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            + a billion...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey guys!

I just did a "forced march" from work to home! 1.75 miles

55 degrees & windy

(because my car is having battery troubles)
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very good Ron..

Here's is my rule of thumb of fatness..

when you are in standing pee postion...how much morning wood is eclipsed by your belly??

This is a serious question..

Comment

Good Luck Ron. I am starting to take of some needed weight too. If you need some support and words of encouragement from time to time then PM me. You can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Very good Ron..

Here's is my rule of thumb of fatness..

when you are in standing pee postion...how much morning wood is eclipsed by your belly??

This is a serious question..

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey guys! Haven't had time to reply to your great posts!

I walked to work this morning! It was 41 degrees out! Very refreshing!
                      After work it was 60 degrees and I walked home.

1.75 + 1.75 = 3.5 miles!

And right now, I will walk even more! (Going to class)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Hey guys! Haven't had time to reply to your great posts!

I walked to work this morning! It was 41 degrees out! Very refreshing!
                        After work it was 60 degrees and I walked home.

1.75 + 1.75 = 3.5 miles!

Bro, be careful, your gonna have a heart attack trying to get healthy..

Good for you man..take it easy..set reachable goals..

Bill Z

Comment

What class?
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

That one-way total was .95 mile, making my total walking mileage for Thursday 4.45 miles! Man were my dogs tired this morning...but...I had to walk to work again! So, 1.75 miles for Friday! In 41 degree weather again.

My car was fixed today (Friday) so I got picked up by the dealer's courtesy van at lunch and so now I got wheels again.

I think I will rest Saturday, but I have tennis scheduled for Sunday.

Comment

I see you have done a ton of walking...great job. Have you dropped any LBZ?

Comment

Wow... good for you Ron. I need to lose weight too... I'm going the excercise/starvation method. lol I've been doing this for about a week now, and I actually feel less bloated and much better today.

I'm avoiding all snacks and eating one normal meal at dinner before 9pm. Since I go to sleep relatively late, I often go to sleep a little hungry now, but when I wake up, I'm not hungry at all. Just some drink, and a wait till my next dinner. Maybe have a banana at about noontime. (EDIT: And yes, when I start losing some #'s I'll modify my eating schedule)

I've started stretching yesterday (due to getting a lower back ache) and will be doing a stretch routine every day, and getting my mountain bike working again (need to buy some damn sweats) and I'll be doing a 14-21 mile flatland bike ride several times a week. (I used to do the marsh/baylands route that often when I was younger, so no biggie).

Anyways, good luck with your excercise. I hope you reach the point you want to be. I know I'm 5'7 and about 215 right now, and want to lose at least 50 lbs (where all my NICE clothes fit).

Rock on bro.
                                Last edited by xenophobe; 12-02-2006, 07:29 PM.
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X