Kramer Thread Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    WTF:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I have 5 Kramers and I love them all . All have OFR's. I have a black one. A white one. A mixed one and foreign ones. These guitars are just great.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Thanks, Toe.
    Hahah me too bro.. I've got 5 American Kramers.. candy blue one, zebra striped one, flip flop blue one, holoflash one, and an unfinished one Love them all too!
    - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
      so glad i'm not alone in that. i thought that kramers were one of the uglier 80s guitar brands. there was pretty much nothing about them that appealed to me.

You guys are just plain evil :ROTF:
      - Adam

Comment

Kramer's makes the best bagels ever!!!!! If you've ever been to Trenton, you know what I'm talking about!
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

They were the original mass production floyded guitars afaik so, based on that alone they had appeal.
          I remember the first Ed ads for those going "what is with the headstock?"
          Kramer, to me, were the guys who produced the aluminum necked instruments that some people claimed didn't stay in tune during climate change.
          I never bought a Kramer until late 90's. My floyd went on my Fender via a drill press.

Originally posted by sully View Post
          so glad i'm not alone in that. i thought that kramers were one of the uglier 80s guitar brands. there was pretty much nothing about them that appealed to me.

Comment

I may just pick up one of those bad boys! I figure for $162 shipped, what do I have to lose? Would make a good stage beater... if I were to ever get on stage that is LOL!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I was looking for a pic to convey "I wouldn't touch this thread with a ten foot pole" and found this, has nothing to do with the multiple subjects on this thread, so I guess its appropriate

I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I didn't read the original, ignorance is blind I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X