Kramer Thread Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Thread Deleted

WTF:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I have 5 Kramers and I love them all . All have OFR's. I have a black one. A white one. A mixed one and foreign ones. These guitars are just great.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Thanks, Toe.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Well, start another one then...

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
      Well, start another one then...
      Not me.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

That ain't the only thread that got deleted. Anyone see the movie, "The DESERT FOX"?:ROTF:
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
            I'll take one!
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Kramer and Gibson what will those wacky companies do next?
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Well, I guess I'm an "Official Fucktard". My toe is starting to hurt.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                  That ain't the only thread that got deleted. Anyone see the movie, "The DESERT FOX"?:ROTF:
                  I'm glad I didn't have time to post a response this morning. I hate it when I spend considerable time carefully phrasing a thoughtful, considerate, erudite & amusing response only to have the thread removed before I get to work. I never get to read people's replies!

Ah well. From what I read this morning, it seems that because I didn't agree with the outraged minority, I had already been deemed (along with others who, while perhaps not liking the guitar - I certainly didn't, weren't offended by it) as morally deficient and intellectually inferior to the few who were.

Which is fair enough. I know that while I would never judge some solely based on my limited exposure to them via an internet messageboard, I also know that if you disagree with me on any subject, you are a fucking idiot!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

How can you say anything against a Kramer? These were the only guitars that came with OFR's in the "80's. Look close at the auction pics.

Comment

I've got one of these Music Yo Kramer Imperials not too long ago. I dig it! Got mine for $169, they're on sale now for $149! The Floyd is a very nice copy, very similar to a Schaller. http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=179
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can't say I miss either thread
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          WTF:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I have 5 Kramers and I love them all . All have OFR's. I have a black one. A white one. A mixed one and foreign ones. These guitars are just great.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Thanks, Toe.
                          Fett, are you getting Alzheimer's, man? Seems like you don't remember, but this happens from time to time! I made sure to read all 4 pages earlier while I could. It's not like Mayday didn't run the countdown down to 2 you know!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I started the fukking thread and I ended it. Thank you, very much. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I love threads like that one that got deleted. Anything relating to religion or politics is doomed. I for one am happy that very few people think like me. Cuz then we'd all be fucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X