No announcement yet.

Kramer Thread Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read it but I didn't post in it, and therefore I'm not banned........I'm happy it's gone now because the temptation was eating me alive.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I didn't get "Banned" because I know how to "skirt".:ROTF: :ROTF: But, I do have knobby knees.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
        I love threads like that one that got deleted. Anything relating to religion or politics is doomed. I for one am happy that very few people think like me. Cuz then we'd all be fucked.
        Hmmmmmm

General Rules of the Road:

- Please do not include images in signatures. It slows the board down considerably.
        - Posting want ads in your signature is also not allowed and will be removed immediately. - Any post containing pasted/copied email/private or outside party messages or content will be deleted.
        - Redundant threads will be deleted.
        - Spamming of our site is frowned upon, please do not post for the purpose of advertising your site, we do not spam yours and we appreciate you do not spam ours
        - Off topic threads will be moved to the proper area
        - Personal attacks will not be tolerated
        - Political and religious threads are frowned upon
        - Non “work-safe” (NSFW = Not Safe For Work) images will be removed, and the poster will be warned, suspended, or banned as necessary.
        - Any and all non-sponsoring dealer/business posts that advertise or promote their ventures will be removed, and the poster will be warned, suspended, or banned as necessary. If you are a dealer or provide a service and would like to promote it on the JCF, private message an administrator.
        - Multiple user names are not permitted; if you have multiple accounts, your accounts will be suspended until you decide which one to use.
        - Finally, the JCF Administration reserves the right to revoke your membership at will.
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yep. He's right.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I've got one of these Music Yo Kramer Imperials not too long ago. I dig it! Got mine for $169, they're on sale now for $149! The Floyd is a very nice copy, very similar to a Schaller. http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=179
            That looks pretty damn good for the money... think its worth it? I fear straying outside J/C, even for $150.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
              Hmmmmmm

General Rules of the Road:

- Please do not include images in signatures. It slows the board down considerably.
              - Posting want ads in your signature is also not allowed and will be removed immediately. - Any post containing pasted/copied email/private or outside party messages or content will be deleted.
              - Redundant threads will be deleted.
              - Spamming of our site is frowned upon, please do not post for the purpose of advertising your site, we do not spam yours and we appreciate you do not spam ours
              - Off topic threads will be moved to the proper area
              - Personal attacks will not be tolerated
              - Political and religious threads are frowned upon
              - Non “work-safe” (NSFW = Not Safe For Work) images will be removed, and the poster will be warned, suspended, or banned as necessary.
              - Any and all non-sponsoring dealer/business posts that advertise or promote their ventures will be removed, and the poster will be warned, suspended, or banned as necessary. If you are a dealer or provide a service and would like to promote it on the JCF, private message an administrator.
              - Multiple user names are not permitted; if you have multiple accounts, your accounts will be suspended until you decide which one to use.
              - Finally, the JCF Administration reserves the right to revoke your membership at will.
              BTW Kev thanks for handling the situation today... I almost deleted my bookmark for this place it got under my skin lol. Cooler minds prevail though.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

ya know, i thought kramers were dorky in the 80's. now that i've matured i find that kramers are still dorky.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

You may be right. What's with that banana headstock?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                    That looks pretty damn good for the money... think its worth it? I fear straying outside J/C, even for $150.
                    I feel the same way. I've been tempted to pick up a striker 424 myself.
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

LOL I definitely think it's worth it, even if they are made in Indonesia now.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

so glad i'm not alone in that. i thought that kramers were one of the uglier 80s guitar brands. there was pretty much nothing about them that appealed to me.

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        ya know, i thought kramers were dorky in the 80's. now that i've matured i find that kramers are still dorky.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Reflecting on it, I can't help but be amazed I actually had a liking for the Banana headstock after seeing Eddie with one... Amazing the power of that sort of endorsement...

WTF was I thinking?

Comment

you just went bananas
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Strangely, I have NEVER liked the traditional Fender headstock and LOVED the Jackson pointy. But it seems recently, I'm losing it for the pointy's and have interest in the Fender style now, like the Old charvels particularly...

Been here for years when this place was Old Charvel territory, and I never felt what they did, understood it, or gave a crap... Now suddenly.... I want one! haha...

Again I say... WTF?

Comment

Rob,

I had one too...
                                Every bit worth it. Solid wood bodies, really nice necks. Great electronics. there's no cheeze about these things at all! They even come setup out of the box pretty decent as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X