• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuggin right, my friend!!!!!!!
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

The Mets suck!!! Loaded the bases twice and couldnt score. They deserved to lose. Oh, and while Im at it, baseball sucks too.

Comment

Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

too bad chavez couldn't put them ahead after making the catch of the year and saving two runs, when he came to bat in the bottom of the 7th with two outs and flied out. That was what I put up with all year. The Yankees scored more runs than any other team by a long way, but if they actually hit in the clutch with r.i.s.p. they'd have scored over a thousand runs.
          Loduca came up , I told my girlfriend that if Randolph gives him anything but the take sign ,he's nuts, and what does he do he walks!!! You've got the Cardinal Killer Carlos Beltran up to not only tie, but possibly clear the bases with a double or a homer, etc. and he goes down looking. The worst way to "K" is to whiff without taking a hack t it. He's already had an at bat against the guy, I thought they were in the drivers seat. Tigers in 5, 6 at the very most. If they lose, they may lose the 1st game due to sitting around waiting.You heard it here. I really thought after that Chavez miracle catch there was no stopping them and that 's what the Cards did. Great game.
          Yankees in '07, I've already spoken with Uncle geogr and told him what to do already, the ring will come home to N.Y. even though it's no longer my home anymore.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            Yankees in '07, I've already spoken with Uncle geogr and told him what to do already, the ring will come home to N.Y. even though it's no longer my home anymore.

Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
            X