Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So gas is gonna drop to $1.15 next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy theories are gay!:ROTF:

Do you know that Bush actually planned 911 and Katrina..it's true!!!!

God actually calls W, they speak all the time..Yeah, he's planing to build an Ark for all the republicans..all others must perish..because they are evil doers.

BTW..I heard that W was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

John, this is very likely to happen. The oil companies have a long history of being fair and reasonable with fuel pricing. It's not like they take advantage of every little opportunity to raise prices. Heck, I'm surprised they can keep the doors open with their meager profits.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        John, this is very likely to happen. The oil companies have a long history of being fair and reasonable with fuel pricing. It's not like they take advantage of every little opportunity to raise prices. Heck, I'm surprised they can keep the doors open with their meager profits.
        It's the Big Gulps..the kids love 'em!!

What's up Tim..can ya tell that I'm baked..??

I certainly am!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          It's the Big Gulps..the kids love 'em!!

What's up Tim..can ya tell that I'm baked..??

I certainly am!!!
          you need to write a book.

- Newc

Comment

He does... in every post....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
              He does... in every post....

zing... :ROTF:

- Newc

Comment

I have no clue what to write about..ummmm.."The secret life of a PP touching, heavy metal, Satanic cop..who was caught by his mom shoving his Italian sauseech into a vase"..

Yeah, that just may sell..!!

Comment

I've found that since I bought my Washburn N2, gas around here has abated somewhat. Don't know if that's good for the economy or not....
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

They found a huge new deposit of oil in the deeper waters of the Gulf of Mexico about a month ago. The local paper said it may double the US oild reserves and may equal what we have in Alaska. That could account for the current drop even though it's a long way from production. Lets us know where our next meal's coming from so to speak. Oil went from $72 a barrell to $60 almost immediately on that news.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      They found a huge new deposit of oil in the deeper waters of the Gulf of Mexico about a month ago. The local paper said it may double the US oild reserves and may equal what we have in Alaska. That could account for the current drop even though it's a long way from production. Lets us know where our next meal's coming from so to speak. Oil went from $72 a barrell to $60 almost immediately on that news.
                      wow, that sounds like good news!!

Comment

I saw it for $1.97 today. I'm filling up. I drive a Galant - I'll bet I can top off for $20.00. That's gonna be pretty cool.

Just for contrast, I have an acquaintance (work related) that lives in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Gas there is $0.06 a gallon at the pump.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          Is that for a gallon or a litre?

litre

%70 of it is for taxes.I really truly deeply hate the government for that.
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

you guys are talking about topping up for $20?

I was stoked the other day that prices had dropped to $1.04 per litre here for E10 and I only had to pay $55 to fill my tank. Lately it's been more like $70+

I do feel for those who have it much worse though, like Norton
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I don't know about the rest of the country but diesel fuel is still high here, And I really need it big time for some bulldozing and tractor work, "Off Road" diesel which has less taxes on it is 30 cents higher than regular gas, and regular diesel is another 30 cents more. one thing about diesel when it gets cheap you can stockpile it it if you have storage facilities, another factor for us conspiracy nuts
                              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                                The speculators were finally driven out of the market. The "fear premium" had been running above $15/bbl and was kept there by the constant stream of dire news from the Middle East that propped this bubble up much longer than it should have. Now that the so-called deadlines for Iran to give up its nuclear program have come and gone with no fireworks on either side there's little to support the speculation and prices have tanked to more reasonable levels. Supplies are moderately tight and tanker traffic to N. America is still running at almost 100% capacity so any little disruption is going to send prices right back up. The new discovery in the gulf won't come online until around '10 and won't significantly impact supplies/prices until at least '12.
                                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                                X