Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So gas is gonna drop to $1.15 next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So gas is gonna drop to $1.15 next year?

Man... How nice would that be... Might be able to drive my Mustang now that it's getting put back together...

Anybody know anything else about this?

Discuss.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com....aspx?GT1=8579

I wouldn't bet on it, but you never know!
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I would love to see it. I paid $2.27 a gallon the other day for regular. That is the lowest I have seen in a while. I would sure love to see sub $1.50/gal prices again.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

:bs:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          Man... How nice would that be... Might be able to drive my Mustang now that it's getting put back together...

Anybody know anything else about this?

Discuss.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com....aspx?GT1=8579
          What year Mustang do you have? And the world is awash in oil. It could definitely happen. Oil works in cycles and $40 oil is a possibility.
          Last edited by fett; 09-25-2006, 02:35 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Next year we will be in full out war with Iran and gas will be more expensive.
            Sad to tell ya.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Ya, BS is what I was thinking. $1.65 a gallon is where we were before 9/11. We are gonna drop below that ?

Comment

We have enough wars right now. Thank you very much. Our foreign policy will go through dramatic changes and a war with Iran ain't in the cards. If the international scene stays realitively smooth, the price of oil could crash.

Comment

It could happen..I just filled up at 2.05 a gal..much better than 3.05+..that's more than a buck a gallon right there..

so..maybe!!!

We need a break, everything cost more because of the fuel cost..this could do it!!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ohio is usally 20 cents cheapert than the rest of the nation.

Comment

It's 2 dollars/lt in Turkey
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Is that for a gallon or a litre?

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          We have enough wars right now. Thank you very much. Our foreign policy will go through dramatic changes and a war with Iran ain't in the cards. If the international scene stays realitively smooth, the price of oil could crash.
                          If the USA don't do it, Israel sure will. A Persian Gulf power at war is never good on the oil price market. Moreover, a war between Iran and Israel/USA will surely draw the Syrians in.
                          We are looking at WWIII already. The argument has been made that the low oil prices we are seeing now are a current administration tactic to ensure the upcoming primary smooth sailing to maitain majority in the house.

I could care less about politics. All I care is to make sure my next Charvel CS order comes out allright from the Shop.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

1st question is where? or are you talking on average. Regular gas price has quite a range...right now the cheapest in the US is $1.86 in Harrisonburg, VA and the most expensive is $3.39 in
                            Kailua Kona, HI

It's averaging about 2.79 in my area

I just paid 2.49 which I think is the cheapest in California!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The way the futures market works, that's what really determines the price of oil, tries to predict prices months in advance. Those crazy bastards in the pits are saying that there is plenty of oil out there and 6 to 9 months down the line oil will trend lower. Remember, it takes about $3.00 (est) to lift a barrel of oil in the Mid-East. Anything over that is gravy. So the price of oil can fall a lot given the right circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X