Am I a bad person for feeling this way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
    I think I wandered into a problem that I can't fix on my own.

I've been with my GF for 8 years, she dosen't believe in marriage as she went that route before and it wasn't pretty. She's older than me and that's not a problem.

I've always been faithful and usually never even look around as I've been very comfortable with her.
    The problem is, with my career and her 3rd shift job we haven't been 'together' in a year or more and it's killing me.

This weekend, I met a friend of her's who is closer to my age. She's been widowed for over a year and we really hit it off. I mean really, really.

Hit it off so well, that it scared me.
    I kind of want to spend more time with her and perhaps start looking at a physicial relationship or more because of us having a better schedule and things were cool between us.

Last night I got really drunk trying to figure out what to do. I've never been a cheat and I have had it done to me before, of course I was supposed to marry that one.

I'm hungover, confused and don't know what to do.

At some point in my life, I want kids and my GF has already said NO. She had 1 and won't do it again.

I hope you women on the JCF don't think too bad of me. I'm asking for advise and I haven't done anything yet. Just thinking.

I say, make sure her friend is willing to begin a relationship with you and end her friendship with your GF. Sometimes friends of GFs just like to flirt... so be careful before you end your relationship.

Comment

Working...
    X