No announcement yet.

Threads that go past one page....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw some 80/90 GL5 in there... it won't knock ever again.
    It may explode though.
    -Rick

Comment

StrongBad tab - guess the riff?

jajajajug jajajajajug jajajajug juh jajajajug diddilydiddilydah juh jajuh jajuh jajuh jajuh jajuh jajajajug
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
        StrongBad tab - guess the riff?

jajajajug jajajajajug jajajajug juh jajajajug diddilydiddilydah juh jajuh jajuh jajuh jajuh jajuh jajajajug
        ......meedely meedely meedely meedely MEEEEEE
        And the Dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHT!!!!
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways???

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb
            Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways???
            Because the english language is a fucked up deal....

Now, with that said.... has anyone seen this:

me neither....
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

So, how cool is a thread where you can talk about anything without getting off topic?

Comment

I think it's time to roll another one and continue.....

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                  So, how cool is a thread where you can talk about anything without getting off topic?
                  I dunno, ask Bill
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I haven't eaten Funyuns in years.

Comment

• Funyuns and Beef-A-Rino!
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                        I dunno, ask Bill
                        Speaking of that fucker...i can't believe he's not here yet.....
                        Bill...????

Comment

• Bill eats Funyuns you say??

Comment

• my imaginary friend can beat up your imaginary friend.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• There was a hill, on the hill there is a house, in the house there is a dog. What is the dogs name.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarsjb
                                There was a hill, on the hill there is a house, in the house there is a dog. What is the dogs name.
                                There was no dog. I was there. There was just this crazy hot chick that raves on and on all day about how Dr Newcenstein turned her dog into a Warrior with blood drips and chrome studs. She asked me to bring her a pint of milk, some rolaids, a couple blank cd's and a 6 pack of D batteries for her "back massage stick"...... back massage, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X