Threads that go past one page....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$350....oh, wrong forum
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck ESP's.

***Note - Though it would be inferior tone wood for sure***
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I'll betcha a woodchuck could chuck wood so well, that it would get better tone out of inferior tone wood by chucking it that we can playing guitar with it.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

-Rick

Comment

Comment

BooK 1. Chapter 1. Page 1." He who sayeths first gets about 10 clean shots as responses and then all hell breaks loose." I have to lose the lisp.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

So the lispy bastid said

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb
                    So the lispy bastid said
                    Now we haveth a religion. I am the Methiah.:ROTF: :ROTF: It only takes one believer. Horn's: "Fill your hands. You son of a bitch." (John Wayne said it. So I can. )
                    Last edited by fett; 09-18-2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

OK, soooo....back to the original topic........what's your favorite pizza? Just wondering because I've got to cook for the fam tonight and I can't get this damn floyd to intonate correctly.
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Kick Floyd in the balls so he will sing like a Castrado and make sure the oven is at 800 degrees. If you not careful, you'll end up with a pizza of shit.
                        Last edited by fett; 09-18-2006, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Does the Floyd have 9's or 10's for pepperoni? Or is it japaleno? Hell I forget..but if the japalenos are in a row the canadian bacon can't pinch harmonics..it's all in the crust bro. Mine prefers 9's..
                          And fett..I am patiently waiting for our first thermon

Comment

6 Things to do in an Elevator

1. When the elevator doors close, exclaim loudly "Don't be alarmed folks, the doors will open again shortly".

2. Press all of the buttons in the elevator when you get out - especially when other people are still in it.

3. Introduce your imaginary friend. And have a conversation with him.

4. Stand at the front of the elevator, facing the back. [If you are the first person in the elevator to do this, others will probably follow your lead]

5. Exclaim "Oh, no! It's started raining!" then open your umbrella.

6. Ask everyone what their e-mail addresses are then tell them there are too many dots in them.

Comment

my foot hurts. Maybe I should take it out of the blender.
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
                                my foot hurts. Maybe I should take it out of the blender.
                                God, it's like we were one. I was just thinking about how my little toe hurts and I was just about ready to take off my Nikes and my soggy sock and go after that little nail. I'm just a day old pizza of shit. If you use the right cheese you can stum them like a guitar and get as much sound as some of my cheap ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X