• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought about going to school for crane operation once........once
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Fargin' icehole!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"It's an 88 Magnum... it shoots through schools."
        -Rick

Comment

I suffer from ESS.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
            Fargin' icehole!
            Hey, you're talking to my guy all wrong. Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I'll put your bells in a sling!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                Fargin' icehole!
                "He continued to murder the English Language, and anyone who got in his way."
                -Rick

Comment

"I enjoy collecting protection money, putting whores to work, loan-sharking. I enjoy planting bombs in people's cars. These are a few of my favorite things."

Tommy Kelly: Mom, it's prohibition!
                  Ma Kelly: Oh, shut up! Stop acting like some fag choir boy! :ROTF:
                  Last edited by rjohnstone; 09-18-2006, 12:59 PM.
                  -Rick

Comment

Yeah, I'll have a quarter pounder w/cheese some Mc Nuggets, a large coke and um, all the fries you can give me.......thank you.
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Fries are very high in cholestorol. Speaking of cholestorol, did I spell that right?
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                        did I spell that right?
                        Yep, THAT...T-H-A-T. Looks correct to me.

Alvin
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Nah, it's cholesterol.

Comment

Isn't cholesterol one of the basic food groups along with Grease, Cheese, Red Meat and Beer?

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
                              Isn't cholesterol one of the basic food groups along with Grease, Cheese, Red Meat and Beer?
                              if it aint, it should be
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck ESPs

Comment

Working...
                                X