Threads that go past one page....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna be an Airforce Ranger.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• this thread has been moved from General to Non-Jackson. Clearly a sign of a greater conspiracy between Them and The Others......
        Hail yesterday

Comment

• Those smart admins moved the thread. Nice move. And thanks for ruining my "Name Game." I have boxes here, guitars there and cases everywhere. And more are coming. The cost of strings is killing me.:ROTF: We posted at the same time. "THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING"
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• I'm not the one who moved it here, but I should have been. Damn, I'm not doing my job!

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
              I'm not the one who moved it here, but I should have been. Damn, I'm not doing my job!
              You ruined my game, and I hate you. I finally had a clue and now I just don't know anymore.:ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
                I'm not the one who moved it here, but I should have been. Damn, I'm not doing my job!
                Damnit Joe! That's it. No more weed for you. I demand you give me your bag and all the utensils right now!!!!!!!
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• Utensils?? He has utensils??!! Oh dear...

Comment

• They're only plastic utensils, but I'm told I still need to wear my helmet when using them.

Comment

• My mom had here utensils removed. Apparently that happens a lot.

Bill Z has a utensil see his quote below:

BEHOLD.. I bring to you ..
                      EXCALLIBER!!!
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

• Comment

• do you like gladiator movies?
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I like "Caligula" (sp). The unrated version. It has everything you would ever want in Roman stuff.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: And a little Greek.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

• Mmmm, calligraphy, pretty letters.......

Is Fett short for "Fetta" - you got a little greek in ya?
                              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

• Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Comment

Working...
                                X