Tattoo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yabba
    I dig the fork and spoon! is there a story behind that one?
    Organically grown spinach.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Tats rock. I have a few now....good thing most of my yuppie co-workers dont' know about them! Will I regret having them in 20 years? Who gives a fuck, I'll be almost 60 and it won't matter anyway.

My only advice is do NOT get a tat on the inside of your arm that goes up onto the flesh near your armpit. I can honestly say that I know what torture feels like...you can't see it in the pic but the green one on the last pic below goes all the way up into my pit and it sucked...real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D
        Tats rock. I have a few now....good thing most of my yuppie co-workers dont' know about them! Will I regret having them in 20 years? Who gives a fuck, I'll be almost 60 and it won't matter anyway.

My only advice is do NOT get a tat on the inside of your arm that goes up onto the flesh near your armpit. I can honestly say that I know what torture feels like...you can't see it in the pic but the green one on the last pic below goes all the way up into my pit and it sucked...real bad.

That is SERIOUSLY badass!!

Comment

All I see is Big D rockin' the fuggin' house..looks like a great gig man..what ditty are ya playin'..the peeps seem to be pretty damn enthusiastic..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30

This would make a good tat, any of you Japanese Savvy members care to translate?
            It reads "Looking for a Japanese Girlfriend".

Which would do you no good unless you're somewhere with a lot of Japanese ladies
            Last edited by QuantumRider; 09-21-2006, 12:54 AM.
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by yabba
              I dig the fork and spoon! is there a story behind that one?
              yup, I took it from one of my favorite players.

it was my first ink, and just spoke to me, and it's really offbeat, so people can never figure it out, which somehow appeals to me.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I would get one, but I would never be able to decide on what to get.

Matt

Comment

Matt, just get a question mark.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust
                    That is SERIOUSLY badass!!
                    thanks! my tattoo artist is awesome, his name is "cool aid".

http://www.coolaidstains.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=Big D]

[QUOTE]

I hear ya there bro!! Well worth it when its done though. The inside of my arm was swelled and red for a week Sorry about the bush guys :ROTF:

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Could have done without the pit hair....

Comment

Working...
                          X