• Tattoo's

I know this has been covered 14 billion times

but I just was looking at my 14

I love the one on my forarm that has my last name

SWANSTROM

and the

MAYHEM

on my back
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Also remeber I was Fat in that pic too, I'm skinny now

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
        Also remeber I was Fat in that pic too, I'm skinny now
        So how does it look now that you are skinny?

Comment

I'll have Jen take a pic n the morning and I hope u can make a 3 tite floyded tele body for me

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
            I'll have Jen take a pic n the morning and I hope u can make a 3 tite floyded tele body for me
            Sure can

Comment

As long as its White get my card Bro!!!!!!!!

Comment

i won't get a tattoo. my girlfriend would kill me. she doesn't have any, so i'm not allowed either
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cant find tattoos that will look cool in 30 years.

Comment

There are timeless classics out there...
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I'm scheduled to get my first tattoo on Dec. 15th. I'm stoked!! I'm getting a half-sleeve on my right arm (shoulder cap down to the elbow). It's going to be a mixture of an erie grim reaper (no skulls or anything) and some other cool background stuff. I'm going to Don McDonald @ bodyworks tattoo in Pittsburgh. I've been waiting since July to get in......guy is really good but his wait time is soooo long. He think it will take 3 settings @ 3hrs. each to do the tattoo.

Comment

i want to get a full sleave on my left arm,so i willYeahh thrust the ink takes time,a half sleave is a lot of work!

Comment

I've been wanting a grim reaper on my left arm for a long time now, maybe next summer when I turn 18. Another cool motive I'd like to have is kind of a torn skin and underneath the skin the tiger skin (cats in general are my fave animals )

Comment

imho...tats became uncool when they became trendy by regular people who are screaming "hey look at me I'm really cool now because I got tats"

having said that, I got my tatoo on my 18th birthday and a senior in high school.. long before tats became the latest fad. There are going to be a lot of folks who look silly with dated tats 20 years from not....all the tribal stuff already out of fashion
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I also got my 1st @ 18 and got the other 13 by the time I was 22 I'm 24 now and need a new one

Comment

Working...
                              X