Tattoo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX
    Well, I hope he doesn't spell it that way!
    Well, then you better do it Ron..I don't think I have the stomach for it.....

I done many bad things but drawing on puds isn't one of them!!!

BLESS those who do!!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, I know you got more experience pulling pud than I!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bill, I know you got more experience pulling pud than I!
        This is true..I assume this only because I just tossed one off..and sincerely thinking of going back for seconds..

but it's my pud, so that don't count..

I swear to all that is awesome that I have never touched another man's PP!

not even on accident, you know me, I'd tell everybody if I did!!!

It would make BREAKING headline news, I'll tell you that much!!!:ROTF:
        My pud was stuck in a vase..I have no shame!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong
          Drake, why would you want your kanji to say, "woman city"?
          I was thinking "woman market" first...

I think that maybe the two kanjis are supposed to be closer together, which would then read "older sister"

But in any case, Drake's getting other letters in there, and more power to him
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I'd Like to get a japanese tat that says "illiterate honky" or "I need a plastic woman for my bathroom".

I'd love to see Japanese dudes with soda coming out of their noses laughing at me when I take off my shirt.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30
              I'd Like to get a japanese tat that says "illiterate honky" or "I need a plastic woman for my bathroom".

I'd love to see Japanese dudes with soda coming out of their noses laughing at me when I take off my shirt.

Comment

There was a shop on M street in Georgetown that I used to walk by when I lived in DC, called Urban Outfitters. For a while they were selling t-shirts that said stuff like "take a dump then go to sleep" and "I can't read what this says" in Japanese.

But the same thing happens here in Japan too. The other day I was in the checkout line at the supermarket, when this little boy dropped some money. I picked up some of his coins and handed them to him, and his mom said,
                "Thank you very much! Sorry to have bothered you..."
                I almost burst out laughing when I saw the writing on her white T-shirt...

"This shirt looks better WET" :ROTF:
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I'm sick of seeing all these tribal/kanji tats. My next two tats are gonna be joke tattoos. Kanji that says "eggroll", and a picket fence armband, as a mockery of those barbwire ones. But here in my area of VA, they charge up the ass. Tattoos were just legalized here again about 3 years ago, so they know people will pay. You have to travel about 2 hours to get a decent price. My buddy got a 3 hour piece here and payed 400. I made the two hour drive, got a 5 hour piece, and payed 280.
                  EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider
                    There was a shop on M street in Georgetown that I used to walk by when I lived in DC, called Urban Outfitters. For a while they were selling t-shirts that said stuff like "take a dump then go to sleep" and "I can't read what this says" in Japanese.

But the same thing happens here in Japan too. The other day I was in the checkout line at the supermarket, when this little boy dropped some money. I picked up some of his coins and handed them to him, and his mom said,
                    "Thank you very much! Sorry to have bothered you..."
                    I almost burst out laughing when I saw the writing on her white T-shirt...

"This shirt looks better WET" :ROTF:
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles
                      I'm sick of seeing all these tribal/kanji tats. My next two tats are gonna be joke tattoos. Kanji that says "eggroll"
                      I'm actually getting these to finish off my sleeves wich are all Japanese Ink work, but i know what you mean it's the same down here in Miami alot of people just get some kind of Konji or some type of Chinese symbol ,& are like I have a Tattoo I'm tuff :ROTF:
                      I actually have put alot of time & thought into my work as well as the next 3 steps :
                      1 My back
                      2 my rib cage
                      3 my leggs only to the knees. I will be covered from neck to knee, when I'm done , so far it's been 2 years I should have about 2 more years till I'm done.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Imagine having the "Beast From The East" artwork on the back, just like on the cover Samurai feeding a snake his sword with the sun behind his head..
                        Insert Bruce Lee death-defying cry here please
                        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: funniest post in a long time!
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

This would make a good tat, any of you Japanese Savvy members care to translate?
                            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Well, I hope he doesn't spell it that way!
                              Just don't have a tat done in Mexico.:ROTF: We used to go to TJ and see all these neon signs with words mispelled (sp :ROTF: ) and backward letters.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
                                I got's two of em

I dig the fork and spoon! is there a story behind that one?

Comment

Working...
                                X