No announcement yet.

Those of us with long hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have naturally curly/wavy hair, long or short its all the same.
    Natural curly hair doesn't knot or tangle as bad as straight hair does, but knot and tangle it still does, just not as bad. I just run a bush through it and deal with the pulling and ripping of hair, I always have.
    People with straight hair its different dealing with tangles and knots.

Conditioners?
    You may end up trying a few before you find what works best for you.
    Overall, conditioners make it easier dealing with the knots and etc, plus, its just good for the hair in general to conditioner every once in awhile.

Hairy, bald or neatly trimmed, doesn't matter it all good to me.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Mike..

Mink Ya..

Shave the balls..

try it ONCE..

your girl will go NUTs.. (pun) intended!

Shave the beanbag man...would you want a sweaty, big ol' grassy knoll in your face..well maybe ya would ya sick bastid..:ROTF:

some dudes like it "natural"..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The hairy mount....?
        Part it with the finger/s and keep working on it and in a couple minutes afterwards its not gonna matter much.
        Last edited by Soap; 08-12-2006, 06:20 PM.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
        X