No announcement yet.

Those of us with long hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conditioner, it's that simple. And not the 1.99 kind.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
      I guarantee you I have better hair than any of you fairies with your expensive products and I use cheapo V05 to wash it and some cheap ass gel afterward.

And no, I don't shave my pubes or my chest. Real men are supposed to have some fucking hair on them....I even have some on my back

Mike

Maybe over there they don't. I have never been denied because I had some hair down there.

I think you just do it to make it look bigger.

Mike

LoL.....not.

You seem confused. Did you eat lead paint chips as a child? Or maybe it's the cheap hair gel.
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

as Dr. Evil said, it's quite breathtaking, a shorn scrotum-lol
        I shave to make it look bigger, and to make it look a lot cleaner looking down
        there. Girls like it better in my experiences so far as well.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
          LoL.....not.

You seem confused. Did you eat lead paint chips as a child? Or maybe it's the cheap hair gel.
          Its probably the Vodka, that would be my guess. That and my lifelong burden of having superior hair....it takes its toll.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy
            my.. just wear is this topic leading too?..the lockdown zone?

I may have to join the ranks of the bald anyways since its getting a little light on top, but for the moment..I can still shell out 4.00 for a bottle every 6 months to help untangle. Worse part has always getting hair caught in the window when driving... I'm sure its pretty damned commical to see tho.
            Lean to the right when rolling up the window.

And real men fight through tangles. Yank 'em out and endure the pain. Whenever a woman says men have no concept of pain because they've never given birth, tell them "Oh yeah? I brush this hair when it's wet, AND I towel-dry"
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
              Oh man... I feel your pain. I have wicked long hair (to my waist).
              Make sure you use a conditioner on your hair in the shower, and let it sit for a couple minutes. Comb it through with a wide tooth comb even, then rinse.
              Then when you get out... do not towel dry, you will get tons of knots. Just gently wring your hair, squeezing the water out.
              Then apply a leave-conditioner, I use Garnier Fructis- the length and strength one.
              I can't believe I'm talking about this on the JCF. Heh.
              Also... NEVER brush your hair with a brush while its wet, always use a wide tooth comb, and start from the ends and work your way up.
              Hope that helps!
              Plus a JILLION everything!!!!!!
              DiMarzio Endorsee
              www.dimarzio.com
              Morley Endorsee
              www.morley.com
              "Intelli-Shred" author
              www.myspace.com/intellishred
              NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

I had long hair (REALLY long) and i have pretty curly hair so that shit tangled up badly.

Just go in the shower, wash it and then use conditioner under the shower and just comb your hair with the conditioner in there, it'll come out smoothly.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Suave fake Therappe
                  Suave fake Humectress
                  Tressome' Max Hold Mousse

Brush it out before entering the shower, wash and condition hair combing through each time with a wide-tooth comb. Then squeeze excess water out of your hair, apply the mousse liberally (My hair's almost waist-length, I use about 2 softball-sized clumps). Comb through again after applying the mousse and only THEN do I towel-dry. Comb through again with wide-toothed comb, then do my part, tousle it with the towel and let it air dry. Comes out looking kind of like Petrucci's hair circa Images and Words.
                  Last edited by lerxstcat; 08-12-2006, 01:26 AM.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

oh where oh wear did my dictionary go?

Comment

Mullet
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

This thread cracks me way the hell up. Just sayin'.

Comment

i have always had long hair. Not to be a hippie, yes, I am old enough, and not to make a statement. I'm just too lazy to get a haircut. I used to have a boss that got his haircut every two weeks, whether he needed it or not. He just had to look the same. He was an anal kind of guy with a big power urge. I just thought he was an ass. I get a haircut every 8 months or so. I have really beautiful red-blond hair, what's left of it. But, I let it get all oily just so I can look like the bum I really am. You ladies would kill for my hair color. I'll save it up in my brush and send it to you.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I bet you didn't have a metal shop teacher in 8th grade that felt up the back of your head and said; "You have hair just like duck down." That was in 1963. Mr. Thrun. He'd be toast now and I would be rich.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                              I bet you didn't have a metal shop teacher in 8th grade that felt up the back of your head and said; "You have hair just like duck down." That was in 1963. Mr. Thrun. He'd be toast now and I would be rich.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              Ewwwww........

Did he show his lathe?

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

He sure showed his "Mettle" This was way before we, as kids, knew what was a pedaphile (sp). Hell, at the age of 10 in bed, while my parents were having a Sci-Fi party, some clown ( ) came into my bedroom. I just said: "DADDDDD!!!!". That caused a riff so hugh that those A-holes were taking sides. The Sci-Fi world was in turmoil. Turns out that the fuk went to prision for simular reasons. I forgot how he died, but it serves him right. I lived around that life in the 50's and '60's. They made Hippies look like day-care kids. I don't think that had a major impact on how I grew up. Yea, it did!!!!! I saw wierdos before the news picked up on it. I just thought they were all stupid.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                                Last edited by fett; 08-12-2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X