This is troubling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
    Anti-Christ ? How can probably one of the more religious Presidents we have had be the Anti-christ ?
    ha. well, go do some reading. but the bottom line is the antichrist is a damn liar and poseur extraordinaire.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

All these years later, Slayer's song, The Antichrist, still kicks ass!!!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Conspiracy theorists take some half truths, truths that are out of context, and some real whoppers, and put them all together in a paranoid dilusional way. Unfortunately people look at the half truths, or the truth out of context, and immediately ignore the whoppers. Thats the real problem with this bullshit. They also ignore any facts that dont support their little fantasy. You could spend days picking apart the conspiracy theories, but in reality its a waste of time. If people are so stoopid that they believe the crap, let them make asses of themselves. Yes, the official story isnt complete, but you try to reconstruct 3 huge fucking building that callapsed and try to pull evidense from it and rebuild the buildings piece by piece in a lab. Its pretty difficult. The pentagon theory guys dont seem to understand that there isnt gonna be a cartoon cutout in the pentagon like in Looney Tunes when the plane hit. I love the WTC assholes. They show the destruction of the buildings, and then controlled demolitions, but they always remove the sound from the controlled demotions. There is a huge reason for that. Its because it shows that there is a ton of explosives used to take down even the smallest buildings. The other thing they will never talk about is that the building should have callapsed. The biggest mystery of the wtc, is that how the hell did those building stay standing for that long. Logically they should have each come down pretty well just after impact. I just think these guys are retards. At least TWA 800 is a believeable conspiracy.................

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2
          I love the WTC assholes. They show the destruction of the buildings, and then controlled demolitions, but they always remove the sound from the controlled demotions. There is a huge reason for that. Its because it shows that there is a ton of explosives used to take down even the smallest buildings.
          Not true.
          One example, a properly planned demo of a 20 story building will require less than 50 Lbs of explosives.
          A 24" long shaped charge that is used to cut through 1" thick steel beams weighs less the 1 pound. And they don't "blow up", they concentrate all their energy into an area the size of a pencil.
          All you have to do is knock a buildings "legs" out and let gravity do the rest.

The guys from CDI, only the best demo company in the world, think the conspiracy guys are full of it with regard to the WTC.
          Demolition of a building requires precisely placed shaped charges to cut the support structure. The WTC would have taken months to prep for that kind of demo and it would have had to have been gutted before hand.

As for the WTC towers, they were designed to take an aircraft collision, just not the heat from a prolonged fire.
          The whole "jet fuel won't burn hot enough to melt metal" thing is BS, all you have to do is get it hot enough to bend, which Jet A will most definitley do, gravity will take over from there.
          Those puffs of debris the conspiracy guys talk about and show pics of are from internal structures failing as the building went down were not caused by explosives.
          -Rick

Comment

The shock of the planes hitting the towers shattered the marble and windows in the foyers on the first floor. The towers were designed to take a hit from a smaller plane travelling at low speed with no fuel left. The force equations from those planes compared to the force the building was designed to withstand makes it a mystery how they stood up for as long as they did...................

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2
              The shock of the planes hitting the towers shattered the marble and windows in the foyers on the first floor. The towers were designed to take a hit from a smaller plane travelling at low speed with no fuel left. The force equations from those planes compared to the force the building was designed to withstand makes it a mystery how they stood up for as long as they did...................
              I think it's a tribute to the designers that they stood as long as they did.
              That gave a lot of time to get people out. Unfortunately it wasn't longer, but they performed better than even the original architecs expected.
              -Rick

Comment

My sister in law and brother in law are both structual engineers. This may seem morbid, but they called me that mroning , and they immediately knew they were coming down. No if's ands or buts. But because they didnt have the actual planns for the building, they didnt know if it was going to tip or collapse. There was a pool in the office where they worked to guess which way. I dont think it was a disrespect thing, we all react to tragedy in different manners. Humour is a good deterrent.

Bottom line, they were coming down, they werent "pulled" down.

It is flat out retarded to think that cover-ups would EVER work where you have more than 2 or 3 people involved. Think people. Stop and think.

We cant even keep a secret around here when someone orders a custom shop special run, yet dozens maybe hundreds of people are going to cover up facts of a missile taking down a plane.

Come on.
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Well Shawn, could you give me some secret frequencies used for high-volume confidential data transfers between important government institutions? There's a lot more than a few dozen people that know about it. ((Just in jist, nothing personal)).

Anyways, I think most of the conspiracy theories are plain bullshit, though I don't look at them as replacements for what really happened, I look at them as possible alternatives (hardly plausible ones) which DO, however, raise valid questions and spur up curiosity in people. Which is still the absolute, number 1 priority and base of existence of press and media: keeping tabs on the governments and letting the people know/wonder/ask questions.

That said, there are THREE things that have stuck with me for a LONG time and really make we wonder:
                  1. I saw a documentary on the BBC once, mostly facts and whatnot, though the image of Dick Cheney meeting with Osama Bin Laden in the mid to late 90's to negotiate contracts for his oilcompanies and oilrights are burnt on my retina forever. I can see it clear as day whenever I think about it.
                  2. The so called training exercises, which took the largest part of the operational airforce out of their assigned places into far-off regions for 'training'.
                  3. And this is the BIGGIE! I'm sorry, but I can not, simply NOT, believe anything could/would hit the Pentagon without them A) knowing about it for a LONG time in advance (it's not BS for me to think that anything even in the vicinity of that building, or even just planes miles away on a somewhat straight trajectory towards it are being tracked and watched by $1.000.000.000 computers and radarsystems) and B) them not doing anything to remedy the imminent, impending danger. (unless of course that is what they wanted, CHING CHING)
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

You obviously are not familiar with the geography of the DC area. The Pentagon is probably no more than 1 minute in the air from Reagan. It is really right there....one little turn...up on the throttles and you are there. It could have happened before they were aware it was going to happen...especially with all of the confusion of that day.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Alright seems plausible. I had no knowledge Reagan airport was like a minute away...

I believe the same as you though, big no to conspiracy, but I do believe there was some covering up and 'misinformation' for whatever purpose those in charge saw fit.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
                        I believe the same as you though, big no to conspiracy, but I do believe there was some covering up and 'misinformation' for whatever purpose those in charge saw fit.
                        Very plausible, since this is how the U.S. government functions essentially at all times.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
                          1. I saw a documentary on the BBC once, mostly facts and whatnot, though the image of Dick Cheney meeting with Osama Bin Laden in the mid to late 90's to negotiate contracts for his oilcompanies and oilrights are burnt on my retina forever. I can see it clear as day whenever I think about it.
                          2. The so called training exercises, which took the largest part of the operational airforce out of their assigned places into far-off regions for 'training'.
                          3. And this is the BIGGIE! I'm sorry, but I can not, simply NOT, believe anything could/would hit the Pentagon without them A) knowing about it for a LONG time in advance (it's not BS for me to think that anything even in the vicinity of that building, or even just planes miles away on a somewhat straight trajectory towards it are being tracked and watched by $1.000.000.000 computers and radarsystems) and B) them not doing anything to remedy the imminent, impending danger. (unless of course that is what they wanted, CHING CHING)
                          1. Times change, people change. Lots of people are surprised when their next door neighbor turns into a psycho serial killer. Are the neighbors guily by association? If he had contracts and they were paying him big bucks, and suddenly the US told him to take a hike, he would be pissed off and want revenge wouldnt he? Isnt that a common thing in the business world, you get fucked, so you fuck them over.
                          2. Do more research. You will find that this is a myth.
                          3. How can radar or anything differentiate a low flying plane from everything else? It hit the side that has an air control tower and a helipad. At 500mph, what do you think they would or could do had they seen the blur coming at them?.............

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                            The Pentagon is probably no more than 1 minute in the air from Reagan.
                            IIRC it's about 4/5 of a mile from the end of the runway to the Pentagon, that's like 10 seconds @ 300-ish MPH or maybe 20-25 sec off the glide path. It's unlikely that any action by the government could have prevented the damage to the Pentagon, there just wasn't time.
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X