This is troubling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBreinin
    Yeah, there are alot of conspiracy theories on this. The only one I think is actually true is that a missle brought down the TWA flight in 1996. There is just too much evidence in favor of that...and too many eyewitness reports.

9/11, no.

Mike
    I think the last thing I heard on that was that the cocpit came off on that flight and the plane was flying at a heavy climb for a bit while on fire. That would explain it, but who knows...

Comment

I do believe, however, that there was a conspiracy and a coverup in the Oklahoma City bombing:

http://www.akdart.com/okc.html

http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman...index_32.shtml
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, I agree that some of the conspiracy guys are a bit out there, but I believe:

The government had a pretty good idea that something was going to happen (do you truly believe that the most technologically advanced nation in the world doesn't have spying capabilities to keep track of "suspicious" behavior or have a pretty good idea what the many terrorist organization are up to?). It would be foolish to think we don't.

Since I think they knew something was going to happen, they looked the other way, allowing an attack to happen, which would inturn justify the invasion of Iraq. Funny thing though... Iraq didn't attack the US. A group of militants did.

I don't think Bush is to blame, since he seems to have the intelligence of your average 8th grader. There are others calling the shots.

When military leaders plan battles on a strategic level, they have to factor in casualties. Don't be too naive to doubt that there are some in our government that think 3000+ lives lost in the WTC disaster (I don't have the specific number of casualites) is a small price to pay for what they consider "the good of the country"... or the good of certain people's wallet.

After the oil gouging and constant state of panic that the government seems to try to put us in to win support, I don't see how anybody can support the current administration. They are no better than criminals in my book.

Oh yeah... you know that Sudafed ban that was imposed? Guess what they implemented that law under? The Patriot Act... Funny, I thought that the Patriot Act was imposed to save us from the middle eastern infidels (terrorists), not to take away completely unrelated rights and freedoms. I wonder if they (the current administration) are going to steal another election too...
        Last edited by khabibissell; 08-10-2006, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
          I think the last thing I heard on that was that the cocpit came off on that flight and the plane was flying at a heavy climb for a bit while on fire. That would explain it, but who knows...
          That is what I thought as well, until I read some very well written and resarched information..and I changed my mind pretty quickly. This is not wacko stuff, it is pretty mainstream.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

That is what I thought as well, until I read some very well written and resarched information..and I changed my mind pretty quickly. This is not wacko stuff, it is pretty mainstream.
            I have no opinion on any conspiracy theories related to that particular incident but there *is* a very good reason to cover up a shootdown, particularly if it was done by terrorists: namely to not let others know of their brethren's success and to avoid copycat incidents. On the other hand it wouldn't make much sense to cover up a military accident.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

For anyone who thinks Snopes is unreliable.... try popular mechanics.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=1&c=y

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                You'd be surprised how many people buy into that crap simply because they want to believe Bush is the Antichrist. One of the aspects of partisan politics that I loathe is the stretching in order to demonize the opposition.

They will say he's a dumbass, then accuse him of o0rchestrating 9/11 before he was even in office! Pick one, can't have both!
                Well, Bush is a dumbass and the Antichrist. But, he just isn't smart enough to have pulled off 9/11.

Anyone capitalizing or sensationalizing or distorting the events of 9/11 sucks. That site sucks. The douchebags that made that 9/11 movie suck. In general there is a lot of sucking going on.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne
                  I have no opinion on any conspiracy theories related to that particular incident but there *is* a very good reason to cover up a shootdown, particularly if it was done by terrorists: namely to not let others know of their brethren's success and to avoid copycat incidents. On the other hand it wouldn't make much sense to cover up a military accident.
                  Not military, terrorists IIRC. Way, way, WAY too many loose ends in that one. There even have been mainstream media shows dedicated to this, like 60 Minutes IIRC.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Not military, terrorists IIRC. Way, way, WAY too many loose ends in that one. There even have been mainstream media shows dedicated to this, like 60 Minutes IIRC.

Mike
                    I just watched a history channel show on this subject last night. Their experts said that it would be impossible for the plane to climb 3000 feet with the nose broken off. They said that it would fall like a stone. They also said that if the the FAA thought that there were a problem with the center fuel tanks on those planes that they would have filled them all with cement the next day. It wasnt until 2003 that they did anything to modify the center fuel tanks. Interesting show.

Comment

There is alot of weird evidence around flight 93.. and many theories/facts that are indicative of a shootdown. Impact sight or lack of, amount of wreckage at the sight of impact.. wreckage found in neighboring areas strewn about well before the point of impact publicised.
                      Last edited by charvelguy; 08-10-2006, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                        Well, Bush is a dumbass and the Antichrist.
                        Anti-Christ ? How can probably one of the more religious Presidents we have had be the Anti-christ ?

Comment

Yeah, there are alot of conspiracy theories on this. The only one I think is actually true is that a missle brought down the TWA flight in 1996. There is just too much evidence in favor of that...and too many eyewitness reports.

9/11, no.

Mike
                          TWA was bought down by a missle,you are indeed correct.Straight away after this incident eyewitnesses claimed to have seen a missile heading towards the plain as well as a that pilot who was close too.Then the damage limitation smokescreen came along and suddenly these people are shut up!

so one can safely say its wasnt a terrorist missile otherwise the media would have been informed.It was a naval misssle test that went wrong and that leaking petrol/fumes part was a lie!The french are not daft they knew but must have been paid off?

9/11-they where all hit by planes.Fuck knows why the pentagon was hit?cant believe the AF where not out like they always are when a plane goes off route!lol but having said that i remember firemen saying near the twin towers they had heard shit load of secondry explosives like a demolition going off

we all saw the planes hit-the main bug is the towers falling?they shouldnt have-esp that 3rd one that dropped like a house of cards?

also 7/7-i find it strange that they were suicide bombers?why?when the train in india was blown up by timers?there was no need for them to take that route!You can see the logic invloved in Iraq that you have to get close to your target and detonate-but in London with no security on a train?all they had to do was leave the bag with a cheap timer doing its work?We all know those moslims did it from their vids,but for the life of me i dont know why they choose to do it and die while doin it?strange times indeed

ohhh and dont believe everything our so called leaders tell us,we mean nothing to them but walking taxes-

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy
                            There is alot of weird evidence around flight 93.. and many theories/facts that are indicative of a shootdown. Impact sight or lack of, amount of wreckage at the sight of impact.. wreckage found in neighboring areas strewn about well before the point of impact publicised.
                            yeahh AF shot it out the sky-they would have too!it was a flying bomb

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
                              we all saw the planes hit-the main bug is the towers falling?they shouldnt have-esp that 3rd one that dropped like a house of cards?
                              http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=4&c=y
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This is troubling

> I was the one that started the yanked thread about the movie Loose Change. Some of the things I saw in that movie made sense,others didn't,and yet others made me think deeper about the events. For example,what kind of bullshit training exercise would take a squadron of F-16's from Edwards AFB to North Carolina,while another took literally dozens of F-15's to the Canadian/Alaskan corner,leaving exactly 14 planes to defend the entire country? Another thing that bugs me is the temperature of the fire at the Pentagon. Jet fuel is basically kerosene,which burns at like 1400 degrees,about half of what it would have taken to melt away jet engines made out of tool steel and Titanium. Where are the impact holes they would have made,and where is what was left of them? Regardless of what happened,I don't think our beloved government is telling us everything. Tommy D.
                                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                                X