This is troubling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is troubling

Ok, I admit, I must have been living under a rock. I stumbled across this while looking for some 9/11 footage online. http://www.911inplanesite.com/ After being completely appaled after reading this crap, I saw a "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page so I decided to call the number under Interview Requests. Low and behold that is the Cell phone number of the producer of the Video. I told him he should be ashamed of himself and remove the site. He blabbers on and on about how 2 star generals and vlah blah blah all claim that wasn't a 757 that hit the pentagon (finally admitting he thinks it's a missle) and that there are pods on the bottom of the plane that hit the second tower (they aren't even using the close up video of the bottom of the plane that hit the second tower) and on and on. I told him the records of the flights are public record. What about all the people on those flights ? Where did they go.

Doing some searches on the net, apparently there are a lot of people who believe this crap.

Anyways, these people (The people who made this video) are the lowest forms of life in my opinion. I know being a business man I should try and not mix my political and personal views with my business because it can cost me business. But on the other hand I am a very strong person of my values. If you honestly think 9/11 was concocted by Bush and the Gov, then you can go F yourselves. I personally wouldn't want to sell someone like that a fuckin guitar pick.

I think we had a thread with this site as subject recently and it was pulled after 4 replies and 5 minutes.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I heard a professor from University of Wisconsin talk on a similar subject. It was kinda interesting he was brought on the radio to be torn apart but he handled himself well. By well I mean he wasn't fanatical and just presented certain facts and didn't push them kinda just left them out there. I sure don't believe it but he has the right to speak about it.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, there are alot of conspiracy theories on this. The only one I think is actually true is that a missle brought down the TWA flight in 1996. There is just too much evidence in favor of that...and too many eyewitness reports.

9/11, no.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

The basic jist of the guy from Madison was that although the planes did crash the WTC was taken down with explosives. Who knows we never will for sure one way or the other. You really can't believe anything anymore I just chose to believe that I can't imagine anyone issuing the death of thier own people. History does buck against me on that one.

Comment

You'd be surprised how many people buy into that crap simply because they want to believe Bush is the Antichrist. One of the aspects of partisan politics that I loathe is the stretching in order to demonize the opposition.

They will say he's a dumbass, then accuse him of o0rchestrating 9/11 before he was even in office! Pick one, can't have both!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
              You'd be surprised how many people buy into that crap simply because they want to believe Bush is the Antichrist. One of the aspects of partisan politics that I loathe is the stretching in order to demonize the opposition.

They will say he's a dumbass, then accuse him of o0rchestrating 9/11 before he was even in office! Pick one, can't have both!

SO TRUE

Comment

Well, the 911 commission did actually look at the pentagon as being suspicious. I would imagine the powers that be changed their findings and opinions for them.

There's a lot of fact out there that doesn't exactly match what the government shoves down our necks as what really happened that day. It's a well known fact that the FBI and CIA both knew about these plans well before they were carried out.

During congressional hearings FBI agents and the then director admitted that they took information to John Ashcroft, who told them to not bother him with anymore terrorist talk... I guess he was too busy with that communist piece of shit we know as the patriot act...

There's a lot of bullshit out there on this subject, especially on the net. But, there's even more bullshit being spewed by the government.

I'm not defending that site or anything, but I don't find it the least bit difficult to believe yet another government cover up.
                Last edited by St.James; 08-10-2006, 04:49 PM.
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Snopes has a whole section of articles debunking 9/11 & war-related legends:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/rumors.asp

Here's a detailed, well-researched article debunking the Pentagon crash stories:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Send him that, Matt.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What makes snopes.com such an authority on anything they "debunk"? Just another internet site...
                    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

the 9-11 conspiracy theorists need to get a life. Sometimes, the truth is obvious!
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat

Agree.
                        I don't particularly admire the man or some of his decisions, but I respect his position and support the work he is doing.

People get caught up on presentations like those and movies like Farenheit 911. Step away and think.... we frown upon dark operations like killing Castro or killing Osama when we had the chance because of the incredible fall out from the world community. Political correctness is SOOO inmportant these days.
                        Yet people believe this administration orchestrated such a complicated plan, kill thousands of american citizens and get away with it.
                        I do not believe we are that smart, have the resources to pull something like that through. For God sake we haven't find Osama and spent months looking for sorry ass Saddam!!

Hollywood have made people believe anything can be done. I do not believe we are there yet, puls W is not that smart. Just a fact.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                          What makes snopes.com such an authority on anything they "debunk"? Just another internet site...
                          Did you bother reading those links?

To answer your above question: http://snopes.com/info/faq.asp
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just think of what would have had to be put into place for those "Thoeries" to be true. Our Gov can barely keep a secret much less a whole plan like that.

Imagine you work for the Pres... You are called into a meeting with all the people it would take to pull off the 9/11 tradegy. You are all told that you are going to crash 2 jet liners into 2 towers that house 50,000 citizens on a given weekday. It would take a boatload of people to plan and put that together and cover it up. Please don't tell anyone.....

Comment

But the worst thing of all is this is a complete slap in the face to the families who lost loved ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X