Clear All

If you're going for completeness, there are a few I can think of:

Atari Jaguar
    3DO
    Neo Geo
    Sega 32X
    Sega CD
    Sega Saturn
    Atari 2600 (the wooden one - I had one of these)

Comment

My serial numbers match on my 2600. Just like a car.:ROTF: :ROTF: 17 of 18 games come with instructions. Alas, no boxes. And the ultra-rare LOG BOOK. :ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

If anyone is looking for an Intellivision, I have one with controllers and around 15-20 games that I'm never going to play. I never played the PS1 my brother bought me or the PS2 my wife bought - only an Atari will do!

Just missing the TV switchbox.
        sigpic

Comment

I never got into D&D gaming, loved the novels though. DragonLance was my favorite.

For anyone that might care, they are making a movie based on the first book in the series. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0825245/

I'm a little disappointed in that it is animated as opposed to live-action. Also heard a rumor that they are shooting for a 90-100 minute runtime - way too short for that long a book...means they'll do some major chopping of the story. Oh well, I'm hopefully optimistic.

Sorry to hijack the thread...to keep it on-topic, I loved the jumpman game for the Commadore 64 - wasted A LOT of 6th grade computer class time on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb View Post
            Some of the best times I've ever had were before the 2nd edition books they had these box sets one was red, another was blue, I think there was a black and a white one. They had some small pre made dungeons, and character selection was limited. We had some damn good times playing those.
            I've got the blue box set sitting right here. And my old second edition player's handbook.

I've been on a major honking Avalon Hill kick the past few months. Started when my mom visited and dropped off my old Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader boxes (which, back in the day, I never played). Now, before I knew what happened, I'm up to my ass in Squad Leader and all its add ons (Cross of Iron, Crescendo of Doom, and Anvil of Victory), and I've got a guy's entire ASL set on the way down from Clearwater this week (the rulebook and NINE freaking modules). The worst part (yes, it gets worse) is that I'M PLAYING WITH MYSELF.

Eh, I guess some things don't change.

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I can actually hit stuff.:ROTF: :ROTF: They ought to have 2600's in all geriatric homes. It's just my old fart speed.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: But my Asteroids is killing me. The game won't line up right.
              Last edited by fett; 09-26-2006, 03:51 PM.

Comment

im planning to move my PS2 and modded xbox if yer interested in those.

if you plan to use yer emulator, i highly recommand the IPAC key emulator... arcade controls for your computer!

people also sell original NES/SNES controllers converted to USB as well..

Comment

No thanks. My 2600 is like a fukking lava lamp.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

fuck the consoles get yourself a arcade machine and the original jamma boards......(picked mine up for £100 with a couple of boards).

yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

hi guys this is FatKat's super gamer sonhere and id like to spread the digital gospel. no gamer collection is complete w/o the king of all systems...yes the N64. a 64 and 007 Goldeneye is still one of the best gaming setups you can have.

oh and while your making your purchases pick up World of Warcraft. the best soul devouring mmorpg on the market.

Grand Admiral Duke Cory of Foshee Esq. III

Comment

I guess I'm old too! Here's our collection we keep in the bar. I can't even tell you how much fun we've had with these things! In order of age (I think!)....Atari 2600, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sony PS1, NES64. I'm totally not into any of the newer stuff, or especially newer RPG games, but these old systems have some cool ass games! I think my favorite game to date is still Super Mario World. Still fun after all these years!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                        X