Any WW 2 buffs out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finnman
    ok,I drive past Boeing field from SEA to the city.
    If you see the field just go to the other side. The signs ain't great but the museum is!!!!
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey just go to the website, they have the correct name and everything

http://www.museumofflight.org/Portal.asp?Flash=True
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Hey just go to the website, they have the correct name and everything

http://www.museumofflight.org/Portal.asp?Flash=True
        If you look at my other post, I changed it to the correcr title. I am getting sick and tired of your bull..... and your wasting space with those stupid pictures. 16,000 posts doesn't give you the right to do anything. You are a bigger pain in the ass than I am. You big ninny.
        Last edited by fett; 04-29-2006, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fettster
          If you look at my other post, I changed it to the correcr title.
          Well, I missed that, sorry! At least I provided a link to the place...scuse me for helping out

And if you're getting tired of my posts, don't look at 'em ya old fart!
          Last edited by RacerX; 04-29-2006, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Well, now that we got that cleared up, I rest my case.

Comment

You are a bigger pain in the ass than I am.
              This calls for a poll!

Comment

Well, Racer when was the last time you posted something other than stupid pictures or cheap shots? And this is the last time I respond to you. Have a nice day.

Comment

Well, if you're not gonna respond, why should I list some of my many helpful posts?

Comment

Comment

Getting back to the subject, I eat that WW 1 and 2 stuff alive. Those were the "Glory Days" (as long as you weren't living it.) That's what cracks me up about historians. History is a great read or look and they can present it anyway they want. That is as long as that their presentation is a-pro-po and PC for their time. And don't get me started on "revisionist" history. They got it right the first time.

Comment

If you look at my other post, I changed it to the correcr title. I am getting sick and tired of your bull..... and your wasting space with those stupid pictures. 16,000 posts doesn't give you the right to do anything. You are a bigger pain in the ass than I am. You big ninny.
                        Take it easy Fett! Ron does a lot of helpful things around here! I can't tell you how many times someone has posted asking about whatever subject, and Ron does some detective work or posts a link that addresses the subject and solves their issue.

So he likes to have a little fun and post spelling errors, typos and funny pics; that's no big deal, and the stuff usually IS funny as hell.

Hey, your 3rd grade English teacher CAN'T HURT YOU ANYMORE! It's just a spelling correction, which btw gets you to the right place. It's all good, you have your sense of humor, Ron has his. Don't take it personally, hell he'll nail me for a spelling error and I'm pretty anal about that shit too! You just have to relax and laugh about it!

Edited for, er... spelling...
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Duck!!!!!!!.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

No. I don't have to take it easy. This is a thread about WW2 , VHS tapes and related topics. Whether it is this thread or any other thread, the stupid pictures and the condescending (sp) comments by anyone just suck.

Comment

I'm just saying, dude, I've HAD a stroke - they suck. Don't get your bowels in an uproar, it's just his thing and it doesn't hurt anybody. Like I said, your 3rd grade English teacher is dead by now. Even if she's alive you should be much more limber, you can outrun her being all tall and shit!
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ron did help you out here too Fett:
                                http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53373
                                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X