Where is Chuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dg View Post
    He used to post occasionally at another forum I'm on, but not since last fall. I think he had moved back to NY from Phoenix, but I'm not positive.
    Chuck is indeed back in upstate NY. He was doing fine last I talked to him up there, but it's been a while. I need to drop him a line.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhSon View Post
      Chuck is indeed back in upstate NY. He was doing fine last I talked to him up there, but it's been a while. I need to drop him a line.

Yep, Chuck's doing fine. He is back in NY after having made a move from AZ to Washington State for a bit. I keep in touch with him on the Ducati forum. He's a great guy IMO.

...and he has great taste in motorcycles, too.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        it would be sweet.
        +1. Chuck was always a cool dude, in my book.

Comment

Whatever happened to Ned (The Limodriver?). He could play some great solos too.
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Neddi posted not long ago, within the last couple of months I'm sure. I don't remember which section though, or what about....
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i think he posted in the randy rhoads marshall thread, but i don't remember. i miss both of those guys.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                Whatever happened to Ned (The Limodriver?). He could play some great solos too.
                wicked player. I still have a couple of the mp3s he posted in my playlist
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                X