X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Chuck?

Anyone know where or how Chuckracer is?

Arizona. Fine.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, now that we know where you are don't be shy.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Different dude.

Comment

Ron, Fett thinks you're ChuckRacerX. LOL
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

Chuck was a good dude and a great source of information. Wish he was still around.

Hope he's healthy and rockin' asses off in AZ.

Comment

I agree, Chucks a nice guy .. I hope he is doing well
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I feel pretty bad about that... it all started with Chuck wanting to help me out, after all... and I really appreciate everyone who helped me through that time. There are a lot of very good people here!

If y'all didn't see, there was an episoide of Extreme Makeover where they built a new clinic in Biloxi. That's the parent clinic of the one I go to. I go to a different site but they really helped get our clinic back on its feet.

And thanks to the Czech Republic, the St. Vincent dePaul Pharmacy which gives me meds is also back in business. The Czechs gave $100,000 when they read about the pharmacy's destruction.

I know this is a digression, but thought I'd post so those who helped would know how it finally turned out. Thanks again everybody!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                    I feel pretty bad about that... it all started with Chuck wanting to help me out, after all... and I really appreciate everyone who helped me through that time. There are a lot of very good people here!

If y'all didn't see, there was an episoide of Extreme Makeover where they built a new clinic in Biloxi. That's the parent clinic of the one I go to. I go to a different site but they really helped get our clinic back on its feet.

And thanks to the Czech Republic, the St. Vincent dePaul Pharmacy which gives me meds is also back in business. The Czechs gave $100,000 when they read about the pharmacy's destruction.

I know this is a digression, but thought I'd post so those who helped would know how it finally turned out. Thanks again everybody!
                    Cool. Glad things turned out well. I wish Chuck would come back, too.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I miss Chuck too.
                      Where has Hippietim been lately??

Comment

you'll need a shovel to find them.
                        (hint of the day)
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well ... Tim has no reason to hide out ..he isn't banned, in fact I just spoke to him a day or so ago about his new carvin ..

Chuck .. I have no hard feelings against but I know he hates my guts for having to pull the plug ..
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

i doubt that Kev, highly. Chuck doesn't have any hate in him.
                            Hey!!! that's the first time I ever called you Kevin isn't it?
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well, now that you guys opened up this case again, i'll chime in and say that i miss Pat. All things considered. Chuck too.
                              Heck, i miss many of the old "big guns". Havnen't seen Joe C. in a while either. Do you remember Word!? Haha, funny having him onboard.

But a lot of the new guys are cool too. Things change.
                              Last edited by jackson1; 04-12-2006, 01:03 PM.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X