No announcement yet.

Where is Chuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word posted a shred-o-rama thing once and it sounded alot like my ass NOW!!

I remebered us talking about that!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicarocks
      I wonder what he's up to anymore, and how he sounds now.

If anybody can provide whereabouts of him, shoot me a PM if you would.
      I have his phone number around here somewhere. He had joined a band called Twist Of Fate.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, I miss Chuck and hope all three are doing well.

Comment

I really miss Dross!

Comment

I miss Tigertailz
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans
              I really miss Dross!
              Don't we all, mate? Don't we all?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                i'll chime in and say that i miss Pat.
                He misses you, too. In fact, here is Zombie Pat breaking in your door!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                  More like when the admins tried to mediate the issue Word had a fit and told us it was none of our business...
                  Ah, okay. I didn't know all the details of what went down.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dang, it went to a red X

Click here

http://www.retrocrush.com/100monsters/12.html

It's the last pic, a zombie coming through a door, it totally looks like Pat

Comment

So I guess I'll ask again - but where is ol' Chuckracer? anybody seen or heard from him ?

Comment

it would be sweet.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Holy thread resurection! I talked with Mr. Speed last year. He's busy racing. I'm not kidding, he likes those 2 wheels of his!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                            Holy thread resurection! I talked with Mr. Speed last year. He's busy racing. I'm not kidding, he likes those 2 wheels of his!
                            Sweet...so what's he doing this year ???? I think he may have finally detoxed from der interwebz

Comment

He used to post occasionally at another forum I'm on, but not since last fall. I think he had moved back to NY from Phoenix, but I'm not positive.

Comment

I lost his email info when I switched ISPs and was too stupid to transfer my email list. I was in nomad mode for almost a year after the storm and finally got off of WebTv which I think didn't have a provision to just send your whole list tro another address. Or maybe since I knew nothing about computers I just didn't know what to do.

I hope he's okay though. He really helped save my life, as did many of y'all. I might piss people off sometimes, but I'll never forget that.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X