Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you like??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you like??

Yeah Baby..YEAHHHHhh..!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

NICE!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love Aqua [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

There is a band that I really like..I have all there stuff.

The Tea Party..not really "cheesy" I guess..but it's pretty far removed of what I usualy listen to. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

OH , some old funk stuff like the Brothers Johnson..Louis Johnson had a major impact on me..I learned "Stomp" note for note 20 years ago.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BTW , I'm eating a triple cheese Toasted CHEESE sandwhich on Rye..all kinds of cheese..Mozzerella , American and Swiss.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: \'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you lik

I've been caught singing a George Michael song or two in the shower [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Where's my shirt??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: \'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you lik

I love the Bee Gees! I like most of the popular 80's hair bands... well except for those we considered posers back in the day (poison, winger, faster pussycat, and a few others)
            And for some strange reason I like alot of the 80's pop music now but, I hated it back then.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I love Aqua [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Barbie Girl??? I have a Japanese version.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Dido, Kate Price, and a bit of hippy ren-fair music. Keeps me from slaughering people on the way home from the office.

-Nate
                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

"Cheese" is in the...ear...of the beholder, perhaps? One man's cheese is another's joy. I like, to varying degrees, pretty much everything from Beethoven to W.A.S.P. Bluegrass...give "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" a listen, then give it a try on guitar. Sara Evans, Lady Antebellum, Toby Keith, Tanya Tucker, Willie & Waylon, The Man In Black, Kenny Rogers. Evanescence. Rock Goddess. Hayseed Dixie. Prelude's cover of "After The Goldrush" is just....awesome (acapella). Doucette. Truthfully, I'm not sure what to include in this and what to omit, since if it's in my collection, I like it.

Except rap. I've got a lot of Kid Rock, but only because I made CDs of all of it for a friend once.

JS20s bass (black)
                  JS30RR guitar (metallic blue)
                  RR24 guitar (Maul Red Crackle)

......and a lot more.

Guitar amp - Crate G-60 "mini-stack" with 2 12" Celestions
                  Bass amp - Ashdown Engineering "Perfect 10" mini rig

Comment

My guilty pleasure is KC and the Sunshine Band. What can I say? I'm a child of the 70's.

Comment

Working...
                    X