Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you like??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you like??

OK, I want you'all to 'fess up here. What cheese do you really enjoy listening to?

I will admit that I love Bryan Adams...the rock songs. I can't stand the ballads for the most part...but I really dig the guitar driven rockers that he put out on Cuts Like a Knife and Reckless.

Here is your chance to admit to your secret cheese. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: \'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you like??

Roy Orbison, baby!!! My father loved that albino cocksucker and made me listen to his music, straight outta the womb. Everytime I hear one of his songs I crank it up and sing along. He had a beautiful and very powerful voice. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

My other is Gordon Lightgoot - he can actually make me emotional to the point of being human. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Tori Amos. She's got a great voice and is an awesome piano player. Hell, she even did a cover album (Strange Little Girls) of some great old tunes from Velvet Underground, Depeche Mode, Neil Young, Tom Waits, and even Slayer's Raining Blood! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ah, the Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald.......

When I was young I loved Barry Manilow. I even had my parents take me to a concert when I was around 9. They thought I was gay. I can still sing most of his songs if they come on the radio, and he put on a hell of a show!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

Do you guys have matching rainbow shirts?
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I also saw Kiss when I was 8...so my taste was and will always be eclectic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

p.s. where is your cheese admission, Tim?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...asks the man with cutouts of the Ambiguously Gay Duo. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

My cheese admission...hmmm...

I like a lot of funk and disco stuff - Commodores, Kool and the Gang, KC, etc. I am a big fan of Michael Jackson's music. I am also a big fan of 50's music such as Frankie Lymon "Why do fools fall in love". I'm a sucker for old pop music from the 60's and 70's and to a lesser degree the 80's.

How's that?

- Newc

Comment

Oh, a lot of folks give me a hard time because I love Frank Sinatra's music.

- Newc

Comment

Very good, Tim. A rainbow shirt is on its way.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I'm listening to Lowdown by Boz Scaggs right now. Better get me rainbow pants too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        My cheese admission...hmmm...

I like a lot of funk and disco stuff - Commodores, Kool and the Gang, KC, etc. I am a big fan of Michael Jackson's music. I am also a big fan of 50's music such as Frankie Lymon "Why do fools fall in love". I'm a sucker for old pop music from the 60's and 70's and to a lesser degree the 80's.

How's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not cheesy enough. That stuff is all good stuff. Well, the jury is out on Michael Jackson..at what point did you stop liking his music?

I saw Earth, Wind and Fire in Concert in 1995 and it was a kickass show.

I still think the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack is one of the greatest records of all time.

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'm listening to Lowdown by Boz Scaggs right now. Better get me rainbow pants too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw him at Jazzfest in 1991 and he kicked ass.

Had a great local player, Cranston Clements, play for him.

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Well, the jury is out on Michael Jackson..at what point did you stop liking his music?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still like it.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Not cheesy enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Kajagoogoo. How's that?

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X