Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you like??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you like??

[ QUOTE ]
    Trixter are the cheesy one but I like it!
    Give it to me good!
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    LOL They came into a local bar here about 10 years ago (I think they were playing at a local club not too far away). I think they were from somewhere here in NJ, too. They got kicked out of the bar because they didn't have ID. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Soft Cell
      George Michaels [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
      Patty Smythe
      Phil Collins

I'm sure there are more too [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: \'Fess Up....what kinda cheesy music do you lik

[ QUOTE ]
        Hair metal is cool, but god help anyone that says Winger is one of their guilty pleasures [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        I think most hair metal bought it, but I dig Winger. No guilt here at all. Reb is the shit!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Neil Diamond owns you all

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

seriously, the man is freaking awesome. Was listening to cherry cherry just the other day. What a great song. Neil still remains in my top 5 favorite concerts of all time [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Neil is under rated, but then he sold his soul to the Devil herself "Barbra Streisand". Now he will always be a Solitary Man ....
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I like 80s new wave stuff, like New Order and Depeche Mode.
              Anybody remember Bronski Beat? Heh
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Alison Krauss
                Insane Clown Posse
                Jewel (actually my daughter likes that but I can listen)

Comment

Alison Krauss!! woho!! didn't she participate on the "buffy - soundtrack"?!? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  I even did a krauss cover I admit...

but it won't go any cheesier than hammerfall for me. all these man-choirs are really cheesy to me.

but how does it come I read rammstein this often in thsi thread? you guys think they're cheesy?

anyone heard of richard cheese btw? I really dig his stuff, kind of funny... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

'Saturday Night' by Whigfield ?(ducks and runs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Now there's a song that I NEVER thought I'd see mentioned in a place like this! You're a brave man for admitting to that one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Duran Duran
                      Adam Ant
                      Sonic Youth

Comment

> Like Newc,I was around when MTV first aired(Ladies and Gentlemen,Rock and Roll!). Man,I wish I could find some of those videos. I've been an avid music fan since I was 5-6 years old,and have seen so many styles come and go that it seems weird to tell younger kids now that I was around when Motley Crue first came out,or saw Van Halen before Roth left. One of my favorite bands as a kid,and even now if no one else is around to clown me about it,is old school Chicago. That horn section they had was simply amazing,and there was always a lot going on musically. Another fave from childhood is vintage Elton John,you can make the case that he's a fag,and you are 100% right,but between him and Bernie Taupin,they've only written about 40 songs that will simply live forever. Someone said something about Allison Krauss,my music teacher in college told me that roots bluegrass is one of the most complicated forms of music in existance,she's also a downright frightening classical violin player,as evidenced by a concert of hers I went to for school. As kind of a solo in the middle of a killer bluegrass set,she blazed thru about 20 minutes of nonstop violin SHRED,including Moto Perpetuo,if you haven't heard this piece just think Yngwie. Tommy D.
                        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

ABBA
                          Duran Duran

At least those are the ones I'll admit to.
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I like 80s new wave stuff, like New Order and Depeche Mode.
                            Anybody remember Bronski Beat? Heh

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, I do. I sill have a remix LP of Tell me "Why" around here somewhere.
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Mesus Jhist All Crighty..!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

TIM..you Bill Z Bubed our ASSes with that one!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Just wait until I post the complete list. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X