Tom Morello = Mayor of New Orleans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Morello = Mayor of New Orleans?

a city that is the mostly minority will always have a democratic local administration..

and the democartic agenda is liberal based..for liberal people....with liberal needs.

so yes , that administation got bit by those who they protect and then to add insult to injury..became victimized..

in my experience..victimized liberals..wow...they scream the loudest..because their feelings are hurt..why...because they go to bat for the poor but when they become a victim by their own people..they feel very violated..then they shout..KILL THEM!!

I've heard this many times..even over a stolen lawn mower.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: Tom Morello = Mayor of New Orleans?

Sad part about local government is that no one knows who they're voting for. Ever look at a voting ballot? Know who any of those people are? And if I'm a schmoe for not being responsible enough to understand the local issues and what the candidates stand for, well I am guilty as charged. But I have no idea why I should vote for one dude vs. another to be in charge of our water or which 6 out of 48 candidates to vote to be a superindendent of the city.

That's what the people who run are counting on. They are usually smart businessmen who use their money to win the election (by marketing/advertising the most), then they use their government positions to line their pockets.

Case in point. In my locale, there was a real estate developer who won a local election. He wanted to build houses on some land that he bought up, but the law required an urban impact study. So he rigged it so that the people counting cars did it at off-hours. Brilliant!

Sadly, probably the most skillful of these politicians end up at state and federal positions.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
      X