• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Morello = Mayor of New Orleans?

The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Tom Morello = Mayor of New Orleans?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Jesus Titty Boppin' Christ!

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tom "Arm the Homeless" Morello?

Guess you got your wish, Tom. And see what happened? ...Choad. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

..ooops...ignore.

Comment

Nothing againts the guy but why is he inserting himself into this? If he wants to help do a show and donate the funds. I am sure Michael Moore will be on sight so he can make a movie about how all this was handle so poorly. I am all for pointing out the short comings of the government, but this is not the time for posturing and media ops.

Comment

and I was just joking about sending YNGWIE in there To "UNLEASH THE FOCKING FURY"...

but this...this is a JOKE..

a joke that is pathetic , transparent , and well..phony..

Publicity / Photo Op ..anyone..

and some fagwads will buy into this..

for the love of baby Jesus...I can't take it no Mo.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That is Ray Nagin. He IS the Mayor of New Orleans. He just looks kinda like Morello in that shot.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Guys that isn't Morello in the pic, it really IS the mayor of NOLA. I just thought in that shot, with the hat and all, that it sort of looked like tom.

I'm not at all trying to make light of this horrible situation, I was just trying to bring a little humor.
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

you know Bush is smilin'...but he's thinkin..

"ahhh man.. get the fuck outta here"....

you can almost see that balloon caption above his head..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    you know Bush is smilin'...but he's thinkin..

"ahhh man.. get the fuck outta here"....

you can almost see that balloon caption above his head..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is the other way around. Nagin is actually competent. He also doesn't mince words or deal any bullshit from the side of his mouth. He isn't out there hugging survivors and praising Jesus, he is in the trenches, with the people.

Mike

Comment

Mike , Is that what Bush is doing.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I dunno man...

I not watchin' this shit..

I'm getting all my news from you guys.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Mike , Is that what Bush is doing.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I dunno man...

I not watchin' this shit..

I'm getting all my news from you guys.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Bush was hugging survivors and praising Jesus when he landed on the Gulf coast. I didn't see what he was doing in NOLA as my kids were hogging the TV and I couldn't watch. This was after Nero cut his vacation short from his Palace in Crawford to fly over the city a day late and buck short.

My favorite was the head of FEMA saying last night that he had just heard about the 20,000 people dying at the convention center...two days after I saw it on CNN. Now, THAT, is being on the ball.

Look, here is something you don't know. Where I live, which is very white, very affluent, and very conservative....order was never an issue. As a matter of fact, from what I have heard some of the first troops landed in my town of Mandeville to make sure that nobody crossed the Causeway and started trouble over there. As a matter of fact, I am about 1-3 days from getting power and water. There are generators running in my town so that people can pump gas from the stations and they have opened up some stores for essentials. All that seperates my town from New Orleans is the lake, and a huge social and economic gap.

These are the stories that are not being reported...along with stories such as the fact that the humane society and SPCA are not being allowed in to rescue pets, even though they are willing to risk their lives to do so, the fact that bars like the Avenue Pub have never closed....the bartenders are just armed and willing to shoot, the fact that they euthanized a great majority of the animals at the zoo and aquarium, the fact that the looting has extended all the way uptown, where all of New Orleans' palatial homes are located, and on and on and on. All the news is willing to show is what is left of downtown and the acres of former PJ dwellers dropping dead, killing each other and stealing and burning whatever is left in the streets.

Plus, from what I have heard the news is being censored. Reports from inside are much worse.

Mike

Comment

Rally round the family, with a pocket full o' shells!
                          I'm gonna get flamed for this but I dig Morello's playing with RATM.
                          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Cool Mike..

you know..

I'm glad I'm not watching this symphony of destructiom on the boob tube.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I gotta three Pizzas with my name on them...and a I'm going to watch Anchorman..or Team America...and laugh my balls off..

Yep...that's the plan.

Bye Gentlemen... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

What are PJ dwellers?

Comment

Working...
                              X