Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signiature Model Guitars - Love'em or Hate'em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Signiature Model Guitars - Love\'em or Hate\'em?

well EVH 'sMusic Man (now axis) and Peavey Wolfgangs kick ass..

I love my wolf...very nice geetar!

but I think the "sig" thing on the headstock or wherever is gay..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If the prices aren't too ridiculous and the guitar is appealing I'll have a go at a sig guitar, otherwise forget it!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

If I like the guitar then why not? I have a PC1 and it is my all time favorite guitar.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          anyone who knows about Yngwie knows that the middle single coil is clipped, but the sig model has all three working.

[/ QUOTE ]
          I'm not a YJM fan, but I did read an article quite a while back that said he only started doing that because of Ritchie Blackmore (rather than his own personal tonal discoveries) and he had stopped doing that. Maybe he's gone back to it since, though, I don't know.

I own three sig models. The KV-Pro Mustaine and KE-1 Marty Friedman models are severely modified now, the first mods being electrical tape over their signatures. The Collen archtop, I only changed the pickups and tuning keys. It still has the truss rod cover engraved with Phil's signature. Phil doesn't play that model anymore, anyway.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
          X