Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Episode III - One word

http://www.starwarssequeltrilogy.com/

could be real, however some of this (most of it, imo) seems really hokey. kinda like the jedi family adventures.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That was posted earlier. I'm still searching it's validity.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

oops!

i figured if anyone would know if it's real, you would. i kinda hope it isn't, though...
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'm also hoping that it's not valid.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

7 paragraphs in and I now know it's not valid. Two words... Anakin Solo.

While Anakin Solo is a character in the Star Wars universe, (younger brother of Han and Leia's twins, Jacen and Jaina) he was killed during the New Jedi Order series. Towards the end of the same series, Ben Skywalker was born. This "sequel" supposedly written by Lucas, contradicts his desire to maintain continuity within the SW universe.

This leads me to believe that if he did write it, it was scrapped in favor of a better story. However I don't believe he wrote it, but it was written by someone who has not read any of the New Jedi Order series but has heard of Ben Skywalker from the series.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

None of those "other stories" - fan stuff, novels, web stories - are the next trilogy. Only Lucas himself knows what that might be. ...Although he has been known to incorporate some small ideas that originated in other people's works.

ex. I believe the Zahn novels were where the "Empire's home world" was first named (Corusant) and described. Lucas had a concept for that going way back to the original trilogy, but never put it in the movies. He discussed it with the author when he was writing the novels, and Zahn extrapolated on it. When Lucas went back to it for the prequels, he cribbed the name, etc. from Zahn's work - which he had previously approved.

Comment

True, he has definitely looked to make connections to the expanded universe. In Episode II, the scene where Obi-Wan is looking for Kamino, one of the children is a Noghri(*). The Noghri were developed as characters in the Zahn Trilogy. Even in Episode III and the book "Dark Rendezvous" the character Whie appears.

* http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/noghri/eu.html
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey JWoods...I didn't forget them bro...I love those flicks...can't list them all..too many.

OK continue with the Star Wars....BTW I bought Star Wars "Dark" M & Ms....sounds great...I love dark chocolate...I love M & Ms...but not these ...go figure.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

WHOA! So that Was a little Noghri at the Academy??? man, i thought it was just something else...

Comment

Yup. Noghri it was.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hell I love Star Wars there was always something cool about the whole story.... And it was really Lightsabers and the fact that you could choke people from across the room [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how the first person he pulls that trick on is his wife. Not sure what Lucas was trying to say there, but it's interesting.
                        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Bill, you forgot "Half Baked". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

EPT-1138...pee on the stick [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X