Episode III - One word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode III - One word

Lucas won't need to re-master the Star Wars movies. When made the "Special Editions" he converted everything to Digital. And Episodes 1-3 were filmed digitally.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

As far as the other sequels being mentioned, this is the first time I've heard of them. I'm trying to do a search on them and I've not been able to come up with anything on the authenticity of it yet. But I will say that it's interesting and to add to it, so far nobody has written anything for the time after the last New Jedi Order novel, Survivor's Quest.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I can honestly say that I friggin' hate Star Wars...all of 'em..

am I the only one on planet Earth that feels this way...

I would assume...yes. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I used to be like that, Bill. I wanted nothing to do with Star Wars and the supposed "nerdiness" it encompassed. I opened my mind and tastes... it's really not that bad.

Plus, I can't complain when I see all my movies for free. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That movie came out ..1977 right?

everbody I knew was obsessed with two things...Star Wars and KISS..and that was it!

my entire Catholic school '77 / '78..Kiss Jackets , radios and all the essentials ...all the Star Wars lunch boxes and action figure whatknots . All these dicks talking like C3PO or a Darth..I had no clue what the hell they were doing..

I just never liked Sci Fi stuff...or action "blow 'em ups" stuff...just retarded comedy crap or horror..

Star Trek...I only can name one episode..."the trouble with tribbles"..only because I always thought they were some sorta space vaginas..

I think the whole SW is cool incredible , stuff....but I can't seem to get into this stuff.

and I think I'm the only human who's never seen a lord of the rings movie..

But I did get into Kiss some years later though..

But I will quote one of my favorite sayings...from Yoda (I don't know wtf yoda is) ..."Once you start down the dark path , forever will it dominate your destiny"...NOW THAT'S NICE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

and this is even a BETTER one...By Darth " If you only knew the power of the Dark Side"...yeah baby yeahhhhhh. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm high... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw it on Saturday. AWESOME.

Comment

Bill, you and I actually have something in common [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I've never seen any of the Lord of the Ring movies either [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I rented the first lord of the rings movie on a "Friday Family Fun" night.

I was extremely baked of course and loaded with pizza..

I put in the tape...got about ten minutes into it ...

I had NO clue what the hell was goin' on....so the hell with it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So I popped in a Jerry Lewis movie...the family was happier..and so was I... Jerry Lewis I can understand , especially when baked! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Just got back from seeing it. I agree that it was the best of the three prequels. I think even Bill would enjoy Anakin's descent into darkness. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I can honestly say that I friggin' hate Star Wars...all of 'em..

am I the only one on planet Earth that feels this way...

I would assume...yes. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope you are not alone Bill [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Its not that I hate it as much as I don't really care for them one way or the other, any of them. I have yet to see one from start to finish. I was 13 when the first one came out and I thought it was little kiddie movie. I had hair on my nutsack and was chasing girls [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] the Star Wars movie and all the toys were not even on my mind then. I tried to get into them but just can't.

My kids don't even know my feelings about Star Wars and they really don't care for even this movie, they'd rather go see hitchikers guide to the galaxy than the new Star Wars movie.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I never really got into them either. Just never appealed to me. Give me a good horror flick and I'm there.

Comment

Shawn , dude, exactly ...we are the same age..

I was 13 and ran away from home (didn't get that far) with a 16 year old big titty girl...well I was in love.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Star Wars....I don't need no stinkin' Star Wars....I got these titties!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill, do you mind if I use this for my sig?

[ QUOTE ]
                            Star Wars....I don't need no stinkin' Star Wars....I got these titties!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

lol Bill, seems like such a no brainer...star wars or titties. Even at 13 ya don't have to think long on that one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

See Shawn if most Star Wars fans could get titties Star Wars woouldn't be as popular [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hell I love Star Wars there was always something cool about the whole story.... And it was really Lightsabers and the fact that you could choke people from across the room [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                                X