Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pic from \"Back in the day\"

Scott Baio, of course! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

www.bobbydevito.com

yeah, it's me scott baio [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool bio. Seems you've had quite the musical journey. I like some of Tangerine Dream's work also, mainly soundtracks. Man, it seems like lots of JCFers have been in LA/Santa Monica, and then left. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

(sniffs pits)

I don't smell that bad! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

love santa monica...truetone music! i got to play for all sorts of people out there...even pissed off Ozzy and family as they walked by and i busted into a solo acoustic version of "war pigs" on the santa monica pier.

and yeah, i saw the guy with the bullseye strathead on roller skates w/pignose....and he wouldn't sell it to me either :-)

Comment

as far as my ambient albums go...it took me years of playing in front of 2 100 watt halfstacks (marshall jcm800 RED amps, then a pair of red-stripe Mesa Mark III white tolex half stacks).

now that the tinnitus has set in....someone should have told me to run the BOTTOM cabs, NOT the tops :-)

anyway...if i hadn't played all the loud music i have in my life, i wouldn't appreciate the simplicity of the ambient electronic music i do.

and LVX Nova (my big major label guitar instrumental HERO DEBUT [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] hee hee hee) still stands as one of the best mixtures of that ambient electronic style with electric guitar. if i DO say so myself...it was a damn sight better than Clapton's TDF record, and we came out a year before he even thought of doing that....

you can find plenty of web info with a simple google of "Lvx nova"

my pure ambient (no geetars) music project stargarden is here:

STARGARDEN AMBIENT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Wasn't in a band, but this is what I looked like in 1990:

[/ QUOTE ]
              Talk about achy-breaky hair!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Billy Ray Cerex- lol
                forgotten twin of billy ray cyrus.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                X