Pic from "Back in the day"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic from "Back in the day"

The people who know me now get a big kick out of this [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Pic from \"Back in the day\"

AAHHH Don't spill the Bud on the mixer!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, we all have "those" kinds of pics..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

NICE! is that the mighty hamer chap that you're tellin me about?

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yeah, we all have "those" kinds of pics..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weeeeeeeeeell, let's see 'em! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I have one taken of me that looks similar, in fact playing a similar Hamer but I had just got in a car accident and had my jaw wired shut...In my picture this shiney light was glowing from my mouth reflecting my wires in my mouth while on stage...people love that one

Comment

So THAT'S where Marty Friedman's hair went! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

This is from around 86. Check out that killer sound system, Traynor 6 channel board, a Sunn 5 channel, and I don't remember what brand but 500 watt power amp. The speakers were all Traynor also. That was all we could afford at that time. It actually sounded pretty good.

I let my girlfriend talk me into getting a perm. She loved Bret Michaels. I was pissed because I thought it ruined my hair. But after our first show with the new doo, the ladies loved it.
                  My girlfriend and I got married soon after she wanted to keep me on a short leash. 16 yrs later we are still married.
                  Perm shot

Comment

All originals destroyed to protect the guilty! (Actually, I think one of the mutherfuker has video with Fade to Black hidden somewhere).
                    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Michael Sweet!!!

Looks like your singing

"ill reach out,you reach out, he'll reach out todayyyyyyyyy!
                      Was jaming the live cd at work today, the song is tuck in my head.

Comment

Way back when I had much more hair and wore contact lenses!

I've got some pretty dreadful "Promo" shots somewhere, I'll try and find them!

Comment

I won't post the full pic but here's a cutout of me that my wife did. Back in January of '86. She cropped out the micstand that passed right thru me. This was my "TomJovi" stage. The hair initially started out as a Lynch skunk-do but my whole head of hair ended up bleached instead of just the top. My Mom was actually doing the dye job. After she saw how "Marilyn Monroe" I looked, she sent my Dad out to a store to get some darker hair dye and I ended up with this frosted look. Yes, those are red parachute pants and of course, the requisite Don Johnson style jacket, Nike Hi-tops with the tongue out.
                          God, I miss my hair [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess you fuggers are gonna make my dig out some oldy, moldy shots of me "Back-in-the-day". I will be up visiting with Mom this weekend...I'll see what she has.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Adrian
                            All hail the 'King'
                            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

i was a hot chick back in the day.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X