Pic from "Back in the day"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pic from \"Back in the day\"

Tommy, how long have you been wearing "the rag"? It must appear in numerous booking photos.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Rik Emmett,is that you??? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

jimmy,
        i did not acquire the rag until around '90- or '91. well after my days of being a hot chick.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wasn't in a band, but this is what I looked like in 1990:

Yeah, yeah, I know...the cord's not plugged in to the Marshall... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Wasn't in a band, but this is what I looked like in 1990:

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Crap! That guitar looks huge on you! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I didn't know they made 3/4 size Charvies back then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

mudkicker, nice Aria Pro II Knight Warrior. I dug those back then, especially after seeing Lynch with one on the back of Tooth and Nail [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That brings back memories...I remember that practice shed.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

mudkicker, nice Aria Pro II Knight Warrior. I dug those back then, especially after seeing Lynch with one on the back of Tooth and Nail

[/ QUOTE ]

TXcharvel I still have that old Knight warrior. I have thought about having a painted up like George's old one several times.

Comment

Love this thread!
                        I wish I had some good ol day pics for you all but i really dont have but 3-5 pics of me from the old days and they are not very clear.
                        But FWIW, heres a shot of me at a show we did back in 99.
                        Just cut all my har off that winter LOL

If you look close you can see the sweat dripping off the tip of my nose from the blazing hot spotlight...
                        That itched SOO FREEKIN bad!

Comment

Thought you played keyboards, John Tesh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

this is an old press pohoto from the 80s...is that nearly a mullet or what?

someone recently asked me about this photo "so who does your cat?"

Comment

by the way, that was a first year 88 Vai JEM77FP, that was from vai himself, it currently resides at the hard rock, and i used it on my very first solo album!

dig those air jordans....those are worth some serious $$$ today, wish i still had them!

Comment

Stupid question time..charvette lover, whats yourname?Im sure i should know you but i havent read your name anywhere.Thanks.

Dave

killer jem, i had a buddy who used to collect them,even bought the DNA for 5k.

Comment

Working...
                                X